Reviews for Fantasy
I liked your story I always wanted Ares and Xena to get married not just have children
will there be a sequel? can't wait!
I loved it Xena and Ares married and having a kid too any chance there's a sequel I would love to read more!
maureen.belle chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Oh my God ! I can feel the Earth shaking under my feet ! The end was the best part ! Good job , well done :D
SparklesJustReads chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Aw this was so fun! Great story! Glad it had a happy ending... :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Love it
HeatherJS chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Woo they kicked Apollo's ass! :)))
He should of known better then to try and go against them..ha
Yay! She married him :)))) Gabrielle certainly wasn't too happy about it but too bad.
Oh, she's pregnant...what a nice ending :)))))

Hhmm, a sequel or a new adventure...decisions, decisions...I guess that really depends if you want to continue this one and tell how their child would bring in a new order on Olympus. Or if you got a fresh new idea just waiting to be let out, I'm find with that one too. :))) Something else to read, nothing wrong with that. Either way you decide to go I'm sure it will be worth while. :))))
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Yay, lovely ending just like Xena and Ares deserve...ohh how cute a little child. I would love to read a sequel but of course you will do as you want. Another story is good with me too :)))
Great job!
Missyla chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
yay Apollo was finally taken care of lol it's about time too lol I expected for their wedding to be a sham to drawl Apollo out so they could take care of him, plus the immortality. the only thing I didn't like was Gabby getting immortality geez can't she just let it go :))

great chapter but now since you ended w her being pregnant you will have to do the sequel. I'll be looking forward to it
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
Yesss a new chapter and what a way to go. Loved it! Well sorry Zeus :))

Update soon!
Missyla chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Thank you for the dedication I loved it, it was very sweet :) anything I can do for you to continue w the story i'll be happy to do- it's a wonderful story and you do a great jog in telling it :))

I know that Apollo was after Zeus, but I didn't expect him to actually be able to kill him, how sad so now I guess it's up to Ares and Xena to save the world lol

love the interacting of x/a but I hope they find a way to be together hmm.. maybe a baby in their future

great chapter but please don't wait too long for another update :))
Only1ToniD chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Those two! Argh! Did she ever consider that he died because she was being too stubborn to marry him? Now she needs to take a break from their private fun and get hitched so they can save the world and make AX fans eternally happy! So glad to see you back! I have missed your story! I understand though it can be hard to get the muse back on track when she goes on vacation! Welcome back!
HeatherJS chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Uh oh Zeus is now dead...and Apollo is going to come after Xena and Ares. I could understand him going after Ares but why is he going after Xena...hhmmm
So Xena is afraid that dream is going to come true if she marries Ares. She doesn't want to lose him. But hey they are never more powerful then when they are together...I think I just answered my own question of why Apollo wants to kill Xena.

Oh I can't wait to see where this story is going to go! :)
Missyla chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
hey glad to see you back writing again yay! :)) this chapter is great... but this dream of hers now Hera told Ares that they must unite in love and war, band together. oh are they getting married and Apollo kills Ares or is she seeing what would happen if she doesn't marry Ares.

lol or is Ares really Apollo she's seeing idk I'm all confused now
HeatherJS chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
Ah ha so Ares was able to heal her.
Hhmm what does Xena's dream mean...hhmmm hopefully she is not going to kill Ares, that will not be good. And it seems she did when they are getting was that just a dream or a vision...hhhmmm

Ooohhhhh I can't wait to see what will happen. Please update soon! :)
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
This is a nice surprise :)) so Gab is alright, Hera is dead and Ares must save them all...Love it!
I wonder though what did Xena's dream meant now really?

Update soon ok?