Reviews for Fantasy
Missyla chapter 13 . 1/30
who was it that he stabbed? ooh now's he's going after Zeus.
Missyla chapter 10 . 1/30
lol that's so funny! Oh miss goody twoshoes got an eyeful:)
Missyla chapter 2 . 1/30
Another good friend, boy she gave her an earful.

He should have punched Apollo in the nose. Great chapter btw
Missyla chapter 1 . 1/30
so a ball? sounds interesting, especially her with Ares.
HeatherJS chapter 13 . 1/29
Well where do I even start. Who is Apollo working for. Well after that last part I should ask was working for. Apollo really needs to die now. Ares is so going to make him pay for what he has done. Glad that Ares was finally able to locate Xena. He should be able to heal Gabrielle if she's not dead right? Apollo has officially pissed Xena off if he killed her. Be afraid Apollo, very afraid.
This is really good. I hope you will update soon. Would love to know where you are going to take this story. :)
Rosy chapter 13 . 1/7
Ooooh, I'm loving it! Please continue this great story ;)
xentrya chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Apollo is going down soon! So glad that Ares made it just on time! I was holding my breath...Good to know that Gabby is ok too...Can we have a romantic Ares/ Xena scene pleaseeee?
Lady Augustin chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
I do hope that Gabrielle will be alright,

I wish somebody would just kill Apollo already he is pissing me

Well great chapter, and update soon
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Good to see that Ares found Xena and that she was not poor Gab..I hope though that she will turn out alright too?Maybe..
The last paragraph was a little bit confusing..and I wonder if Apollo is insane or he did really stabbed somebody (another god but who?) or it's just his imagination.
I guess we will find out eventually.
Update soon!
xentrya chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I was really pleased to find out that Alecto got what she deserved...she had it coming big time. I also loved the fact that you had Xena and Gabs back together as a team; I'n not really into messy situation regarding their relationship so having them kiss and make up was a smart move.

Ares is so worried about his Sweetheart's whereabouts:) That's cute, he 's really hooked:) Obviously:)

Good job Zandi, I'm proud of you :)
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I love Ares full of vengance...That Alecto, she never learns..

And than I wonder over Zeus: since when is he so a "shipper"? But I can't wait to see what happens next.

I hope Ares will find Xena in one piece and soon.
Update soon!
Lady Augustin chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Really great chapter Zandrel

I must confess when Ares killed Alecto, I was jumping up in down with joy. However, I was hoping he would have done it a little more sneaky and killed three birds with one stone. Hopefully Apollo will soon get his just rewards as well

I do hope that Ares will find Xena

Well great chapter, and update soon :)
Lady Augustin chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
OMG that is terrible that broke Gabrielle's legs

I do hope that Xena will find Gabrielle soon and hopefully Ares will help her out

Well great chapter and update soon
Stardawn19 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Ok. Three things. One..,Why does the thought of Ares and Xena together remind me if angry Klingon sex? Two... Gabrielle and joxer... No. Just no. And finally I'm really beginning to wonder who has lost their mind because it seems everyone has. The only explanation is they are still in Zues test. But I'm curious to see how you resolve this.
Stardawn19 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I have to admit I liked Gabrielle's reaction to where xena has been. I also have to agree with her. Regardless of passion. Ares is no good for xena.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »