Reviews for It rattled against the cage
angel11xpr chapter 3 . 3/31
Wow... this is so bad its not even funny.
redXphantomnarutodude chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
God I hope you continue this!
Anarade Relle chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
The elemental countries as a prehistorical earth... A very interesting way to make the crossover into the World of Darkness. This was a interesting way to pull off a Antediluvian Naruto; key elements were maintained in the transition. Nice job! You got some shitty reviews, through. Sad to see.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Y'know, I opened this, glanced at the first chapter title and then skipped down to here to review. I don't need to read the fiction to know the entire plot.

How very droll.
Rake1810 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Fantastic though either you got a little to convoluted at the end or I missed something right at the end.
Inuyonas chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Oh yea! Cain and raziel!
Inuyonas chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I do hope you are not racist.

"stop staring at me like im some sort of black guy." While I enjoy this fic, it would pain me to stop reading cuz the author isnt open minded
esparza3368 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Interesting story, I don't recall anyone doing a Naruto crossover with the World of Darkness. Been a while since I read any of those stories, are any of the Eastern supernatural beings appearing (the Cathayan vampires known as Hsien, the shapeshifter beast courts of various werebeasts like the dragons - tigers - spiders, & the Asian mages (Five Metal Dragons - pro-Asia sect inside Technocracy, the lightning using sorcerers, ninja mages, etc)?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
dafauq did i just read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
very very good story
RandomCraziness chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awesome :o
XPGamer chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I can see how it would make sense in the delivery if its Naruto thinking it (ie, random and nonsensical) but as the reader, the story jumps a lot.

I liked it though. I think I'll give it a shot as well.
Inuyonas chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is going to be so awesome...

So wat exactly is naruto? some type of vampire? Or sometype of raging beast with claws ...