Reviews for Live and Learn
Frigate chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
God, good chapter. I cried twice on this one. Thank you for your story it is amazing so far.
Skirret chapter 56 . 11/25/2014
I'd call this a masterpiece and something that authors for material, if you catch my drift. Two thumbs up.
General Ripper chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
I always thought Pallin was killed in the Battle.
General Ripper chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Dr. Saleon.
General Ripper chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
I could totally see Saren going out of his way to frighten children. Even before he met Sovereign, he was downright psychotic. "I only have 2 rules, Anderson. First, never kill someone without reason. Second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." I think one of the reason he became a Spectre was because they would appreciate his biotics, in addition to letting him indulge in his darker tendencies.
General Ripper chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
No he won't, Cadmus.
General Ripper chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Is that Saren?
smooge chapter 56 . 9/20/2014
Any chances on more stories about Garrus little sister? Her story seems unfinished in a sad kind a way for me. She has become my favourite character in the final chapters of both your stories, even though she didnt have as much "screen" time as Garrus, Hanah, or Cadmus, and her fate is the one which absoreb me the most. Aside from that I really had fun reading your stories, not everything was perfect for me but still a strong 8 out of 10 for live and learn from me.

Sorry for my poor english... Great piece of work :D
Guest chapter 56 . 4/3/2014
Thank you for writing this. it's been an interesting read into the vakarian family and I look forward to whatever you write next.
Mealyna chapter 56 . 4/3/2014
Once again you've delivered another story beautifully.
Gadget 151 chapter 56 . 4/1/2014
Well, this was truly a joy to read and re-read. I loved Cadmus, I loved watching him grow and discover himself and his place in things. I loved every little intricate piece of this story, how you wove in the bits of cannon we know from the comics and the games to make it all fit seamlessly. Really, I can't praise this thing enough, not without totally gushing and I don't gush. So, again I loved every single moment you've shown us of Cadmus' life and I'd delight in seeing more.
bigdaddycrag01 chapter 56 . 4/1/2014
Fitting end to it, you've done a great job.
This has been one of my favorite stories.
Till next time,
See Ya
marek.pfeifer.75 chapter 56 . 4/1/2014
Now there is only one question remaining. When we could expect another story ? XD
Adams7 chapter 56 . 4/1/2014
A small part of me died a little inside as I finished this chapter. I still can't believe this amazing story is over. It's been an incredible journey and I'm glad you took it. I can safely say this is my favorite Mass Effect fanfiction.
murasen chapter 56 . 4/1/2014
I almost cried, ugh. Why does this story have to end? It was so beautiful and precious in every way. I don't think any other author could have captured this more perfectly than you. A plot with characters like this is so hard to pull off right, and you did just that: you took well-known Mass Effect characters and gave them a story - gave them life and purpose, in a way. You gave them more character, even, as well as importance. Neither EA nor Bioware could've done better. You put your heart into this, probably poured out hours writing each and every word to make it perfect. I wish Mass Effect had someone like you on their development team because to your readers, you are full of dedication amd inspiration. The world needs more people like that. So, no matter what, keep doing what you're doing and being awesome. And in the meantime, I'll keep doing what I'm doing by reading that side story you mentioned at the end of Chapter 55.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! Hell, if you want, PM me and we can totally talk about new topics and ideas. I'm all for it!

Anyways, thanks again for a truly awesome story! I've been following you and this story since Chapter I-don't-even-remember-anymore-it's-been-so-long, and I'm not about to stop here. I'm going to continue exploring what else you have to offer!

Till next time!