Reviews for Goodbye is not Forever
Will The Charizard chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
I really like the fight scenes in this, the ship battle was great, just wish it'd been a little longer.
RockytheTyranitar chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Nice as usual, Colossus still doesn't play nice. Personally I would have liked to see his rant at that guy that tried to kill James a few chapters back. I would be willing to bet that Colossus could kill him with just words.
Will The Charizard chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
You're doing good, just a few minor complaints. You're missing a few commas, and you could use a few less run on sentences. It's not enough to keep it from being enjoyable, but it is noticeable.
RockytheTyranitar chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
You have improved quite alot. Personally you should have written Colossuses asschewing that he gave whats his face, Jason I think, in the last chapter. It would have been good.
RockytheTyranitar chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I think you should have Colossus give Jason an pissed off lecture followed by Will doing the same and then public humiliation. That sounds right.
Weregaruru924 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
It's not bad it defiantly a change from master chief or Spartan for halo fanifcs.
Will The Charizard chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Very nice. I never got into any of the halo games except the first, but this is good. Only criticism, the dialog could use a little work, it feels a little rushed, but the story is still very good.
ThemyThink chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Uh there are no insurrectionists on earth because they are trying to liberate earths colonies from earths 'tyrannicall' controll
HaxGod chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Hopefully Jame's team will beat Jason w but a good chapter I am still curious what is Halsey going to do though.
ThatRandomGuy71 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
here is my advice... spread out the dialogue a little with descriptions and thoughts. other than that ur good.
RockytheTyranitar chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Little short, but all the same good. I think Jason should be "accidently" thrown out of the ship.
Riolux chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is pretty good. This coming from a guy who isn't even a big halo fan!
HaxGod chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Halsey wanted to see James and Jade? Even when jade is just a dead body? I begin to get curious what is going to happen next owo and I must say Jake is funny keep on writing!
chelsi chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
it is amazing and i canni wait for the next chapters :)!
RockytheTyranitar chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
That admirals name sounds familiar... Oh wait its me! I'm a total badass! :)