Reviews for Irritation Has Only One Cure
more, very good
SavannahlovesSONADOW44 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh this is good
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
WHY IS THERE NO SEQUEL TO THIS STORY OR AT LEAST A PART SAYING IF THEY GOT TOGETHER, MARRIED, HAD ADOPTED KIDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Great story. I LOVED IT. Keep making more great stories like this and Shadow's Sleepover.
LittlebitFluffy chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Continue
Knight of the Shining Star chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awesome One-shot.

This could be the start of every Sondow/Sonadow FanFiction here! XD

The most amusing part was:
Well hello Shadow, fancy meeting you here" Sonic smirked. Shadow growled, "Leave me alone Faker, I'm in no mood to talk, especially to you" Sonic wagged his index finger at him, "Tut tut tut, C'mon Shadow, you're better than that. Say a proper hello" Shadow's eyes narrowed.

"Fine, 'Hello annoying little bastard, mind going away from here and not shout in my face? If you could, I'd be incredibly grateful since I'm in no mood to have a conversation with a total idiot' How'd that sound?"

Amazing One-shot! XD

Wish it was a bit longer though...
I.am.who.I.am.987 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Good job, I really liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
All i got to say is ...awwww! X3
carolinarubi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ahhh me gustooo mucho de verdad, pero me hubiese gustado que paso despu├ęs de ese beso :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
awwwwwww
shade25 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
soooooooooooooooooooooo cute make another
yessi575 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Sweet and short story!And i figured Shadow would kiss him to make him shut up! :)
Shade the Cat chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow... I did not see that coming... Cool though...
Gloomy Shadows chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Really sorry about your mom. Anyway, that was such a cute story. Unexpected ending, which makes it even better. Sonadow is so cute!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aww this was so cute! :)

No, that's terrible! I really hope your mother gets better :'(

This was an adorable little story I really loved it! :)
shadybabe101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Omg! Wasn't expecting that ending. Really well written well done x