Reviews for Beyond the One Percent Barrier
Tawnis chapter 4 . 5/26
I was skimming the Steins;Gate stories and just had to stop and read this one. I've always wondered if an Okabe was left behind, that he may only be copying himself to the other world lines, not actually transitioning. Anyhow I liked the story concept though I'm liked the idea of another future him in this world ling helping him out, after all, he never stuck around long enough for that to happen before. Really cool idea, I'd never thought of that.

P.S. The beginning of the chapter should have names after the text, I couldn't tell who Okabe was talking to at first.
Scaehime chapter 10 . 5/17
Adorable!
Love the "Horrible Me" thing. Are the four-eyed beings Monions, or something?
One point of critique: I'm pretty sure it's Hououin, not Houin.
Scaehime chapter 9 . 4/11
I was a little confused about the vanishing thing, but I kept reading and that cleared up my confusion. It's been a long time since I last watched Steins;Gate.
God bless,
Scae
That's some heavy stuff there.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Having read your AN, I have come to the conclusion that you are a genius with an IQ of 170! Seriously keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
This is brilliant, thanks for the update!
Scaehime chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
I think Okarin means 'omniscient', not 'omnipotent' at the end. Omnipotent is all-powerful. Omniscient is all-knowing.
I enjoyed the chapter. I'd go into greater detail, but I have classes to get ready for.
Led Floyd chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
This last chapter was pure genius... Please make a part two for this it's the choice of steins gate!
Scaehime chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
No... Uso! This had better have a good end! O.O
AwesomeOliver chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Brilliantly done! I'm loving this one-shot collection of yours! It holds the same emotion pain that the anime does, which is a good thing trust me. Keep up the good work! If you're up for it, I'd like to see one post-anime ending where Mayuri says her pocket watch line ("Oh no, I just wound you. Don't tell me your broken...") and Okabe basically freaking out because he doesn't know if this means she's going to die again or if it's just a coincidence.
AwesomeOliver chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Firstly, I really like this one-shot colletion you have here, very well done. Your chapters hold the same emoti
maesde chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This is so sad, but it's very good at the same time. Keep it going! Mm maybe you can do a piece on an AU, in which he doesn't find the key to saving her, and keeps going on and on back in time trying to save her, eventually loosing himself.. just a thought haha.
Scaehime chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
How about the Okabe left behind in the first episode? His Reading Steiner activates, but an Okabe is left behind even when he transitions between world lines. How does that first Okabe deal with things?
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Like the ending, well sorta. I like that Mayuri lives but it's sad that Moeka dies (she was good in the last 2 world lines) but I guess it's not that bad seeing as she was evil in this one. It's a life for a life.
Scaehime chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Very well-written, and fitting. I can see Okarin doing this, i.e. it's not ooc. And Mayuri is likely to recover, so it's pretty close to a full save, at least for her.
As for Moeka, well, betrayal is extremely high on the list of concepts/actions I, well, let's just say it doesn't put me in a good mood, so, even though I prefer the antagonists joining the good guys, and I believe in loving one's enemies, honestly, better her than Mayuri.