Reviews for Beyond the One Percent Barrier
YESSSSSSSSS chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
OHMYGOD I followed this fabric so long ago on some account and I can't be bothered logging into my account on my tablet right now to review properly but yes YES YES IT'S BEEN CONTINUED AND THIS CHAPTER IS SO WONDERFUL, THE SUDDEN TWIST! ALL THE FEELS!

I need you to write more.
flairina chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I have to admit, this sort of possibility has crossed my mind before... and I'm not fond of it. After all, then we'd have tons of OTHER time traveling Okabes attempting to leave the line again, wouldn't we? My personal hypothesis is that the world lines are "lines of a single possibility", which stop being "used" once the world is no longer the one in use, so to speak. But yeah, assuming this is true? It hurts. Dozens and dozens of Okabes traumatized permanently due to something he couldn't possibly have understood would happen until actually testing time travel. Not a pretty picture...
John Dacote chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Just finished reading these short chapters, and I gotta say; I like em! I look forward to more from you on this!
lil'chrome-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love Steins;Gate too and I hope to see more from you :3
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Ugh, so sad. T_T

Hopefully the next chapter is a little more uplifting. Or funny. :3
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
This is really good! I can't wait for more! That's only if though Steins Gate allows quick updates. -_-
Yami No Kaabii chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great read. I always did wonder what Kyouma did with the little toy after getting it from the machine first... I eagerly await more!