Reviews for Beyond the One Percent Barrier
This is brilliant, thanks for the update!
Scaehime chapter 8 . 8/24
I think Okarin means 'omniscient', not 'omnipotent' at the end. Omnipotent is all-powerful. Omniscient is all-knowing.
I enjoyed the chapter. I'd go into greater detail, but I have classes to get ready for.
Led Floyd chapter 7 . 8/23
This last chapter was pure genius... Please make a part two for this it's the choice of steins gate!
Scaehime chapter 7 . 1/20
No... Uso! This had better have a good end! O.O
AwesomeOliver chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Brilliantly done! I'm loving this one-shot collection of yours! It holds the same emotion pain that the anime does, which is a good thing trust me. Keep up the good work! If you're up for it, I'd like to see one post-anime ending where Mayuri says her pocket watch line ("Oh no, I just wound you. Don't tell me your broken...") and Okabe basically freaking out because he doesn't know if this means she's going to die again or if it's just a coincidence.
AwesomeOliver chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Firstly, I really like this one-shot colletion you have here, very well done. Your chapters hold the same emoti
maesde chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This is so sad, but it's very good at the same time. Keep it going! Mm maybe you can do a piece on an AU, in which he doesn't find the key to saving her, and keeps going on and on back in time trying to save her, eventually loosing himself.. just a thought haha.
Scaehime chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
How about the Okabe left behind in the first episode? His Reading Steiner activates, but an Okabe is left behind even when he transitions between world lines. How does that first Okabe deal with things?
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Like the ending, well sorta. I like that Mayuri lives but it's sad that Moeka dies (she was good in the last 2 world lines) but I guess it's not that bad seeing as she was evil in this one. It's a life for a life.
Scaehime chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Very well-written, and fitting. I can see Okarin doing this, i.e. it's not ooc. And Mayuri is likely to recover, so it's pretty close to a full save, at least for her.
As for Moeka, well, betrayal is extremely high on the list of concepts/actions I, well, let's just say it doesn't put me in a good mood, so, even though I prefer the antagonists joining the good guys, and I believe in loving one's enemies, honestly, better her than Mayuri.
DaMastah101 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I love how Mayuri's "death" in this fanfic is converged in the same way Kurisu's was. Nice work!
Scaehime chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
*has a huge grin on her face*
I really don't like the end of episode 12 (that first time IT happens), but this chapter makes it less unbearable.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is this: Explain how he would save Mayushii in the world lines where she's shot. *hopes you can come up with something*
God bless,
YESSSSSSSSS chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
OHMYGOD I followed this fabric so long ago on some account and I can't be bothered logging into my account on my tablet right now to review properly but yes YES YES IT'S BEEN CONTINUED AND THIS CHAPTER IS SO WONDERFUL, THE SUDDEN TWIST! ALL THE FEELS!

I need you to write more.
flairina chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I have to admit, this sort of possibility has crossed my mind before... and I'm not fond of it. After all, then we'd have tons of OTHER time traveling Okabes attempting to leave the line again, wouldn't we? My personal hypothesis is that the world lines are "lines of a single possibility", which stop being "used" once the world is no longer the one in use, so to speak. But yeah, assuming this is true? It hurts. Dozens and dozens of Okabes traumatized permanently due to something he couldn't possibly have understood would happen until actually testing time travel. Not a pretty picture...
Bryan Dacote chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Just finished reading these short chapters, and I gotta say; I like em! I look forward to more from you on this!