Reviews for The Wolf and the Dragon
Lone-Wolf-Ranger chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
I love it! Please update! 3 3 3 ️️️
Phoenyx634 chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
And that's how you ended it?! Terrible...
But I enjoyed it while it lasted :)
Phoenyx634 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Oooh, so exciting! I'm loving this story :D You should have more reviews!
Phoenyx634 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Nice beginning! I like your writing style :D This seems to be exactly the story I was looking for!
Teddy bear 007 chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS! STORY IS VERY! GOOD! But alas, what is this? *GASP* It hasn't been updated for so long?! I beg of you, please! Update this soon! (Or whenever you feel the need to because I am a very patient woman.)
Rayna17 chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
please can you continue with this fanfiction. it is brilliant and i hope to see another chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 1/31/2015
Its a shame this hasn't been updated for so long.
matroskina88 chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
Oh my god... Best crossover ever! I will cherish the hope that you will continue it one day.
LordByakuran36 chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Glad to see that they meet up but I wish it was a happier reunion; also sucks that it signifies the end to the story.
snowecat chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Why'd you stop, this is fantastic?!
Scykra chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
This is such a beautiful work! I love how well you've blended Skyrim with DA2. Your character and canon characters are well written. I am very familiar with Skyrim as I am, too, obsessed with the game. But your portayal of Fenris has made me want to play DA2, to which I have always heard about but never played myself. When reading your chapters, I can imagine and feel everything that happens. You got me hooked on the first chapter. Please update soon! I am hungry for more, but shall wait faithfully. Once again, this crossover is so well written, please continue when you have the time.
FoAteAZombie chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
so i started reading this in the morning just finished i want mooooooore
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
It is so sad. I am here saying 'no you idiot don't do that' but Fenris always thinks the worst. Great job :D
Guest chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Oh man he just has to over complicate things haha. Poor Evelyna, poor Fenris. This must have been a bear to write. Wonderful as always.
Ok, now that I have had my Fenris fix it is time to go finish another play through of DA:O with Alistair :D.
LittleNK chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
It's really a shame, Fenris!