Reviews for The Wolf and the Dragon
Its a shame this hasn't been updated for so long.
matroskina88 chapter 20 . 1/26
Oh my god... Best crossover ever! I will cherish the hope that you will continue it one day.
LordByakuran36 chapter 18 . 1/21
Glad to see that they meet up but I wish it was a happier reunion; also sucks that it signifies the end to the story.
snowecat chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Why'd you stop, this is fantastic?!
Scykra chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
This is such a beautiful work! I love how well you've blended Skyrim with DA2. Your character and canon characters are well written. I am very familiar with Skyrim as I am, too, obsessed with the game. But your portayal of Fenris has made me want to play DA2, to which I have always heard about but never played myself. When reading your chapters, I can imagine and feel everything that happens. You got me hooked on the first chapter. Please update soon! I am hungry for more, but shall wait faithfully. Once again, this crossover is so well written, please continue when you have the time.
FoAteAZombie chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
so i started reading this in the morning just finished i want mooooooore
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
It is so sad. I am here saying 'no you idiot don't do that' but Fenris always thinks the worst. Great job :D
Guest chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Oh man he just has to over complicate things haha. Poor Evelyna, poor Fenris. This must have been a bear to write. Wonderful as always.
Ok, now that I have had my Fenris fix it is time to go finish another play through of DA:O with Alistair :D.
LittleNK chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
It's really a shame, Fenris!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
an amazing fic theres not another like it great work
A. G. DuBois chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
I LOVE this story! please please please update soon!
Kas44 chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
And so Miraak has been brought into the fold. It makes me wonder how it will play out. In order to combat Miraak we needed to learn the Bend Will Shout or else he would have turned us into a slave much like the people of Solstheim. How will Fenris react to this and how will the eventual confrontation with The First Dragonborn be?

For all intents and purposes the realm of Apogrypha will play host to some of the unimaginable things of how it all work. I foresee some conflict when it comes to the shout and seeing as Fenris cannot learn the shout himself, he will be left vulnerable to its use by Miraak. And then there is the uses of the shout he will not agree with, like making slaves with the voice and such. This is of course just what I think. Good story so far though I feel a little sad that the rest of the Hawke gang will be leaving soon...or will they?
Arquise chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
Finally ! I am so glad each time i'm seeing an update for this story ;)
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
... I never knew I needed this crossover so much. I love Fenris and I love what you've done here. :)
Wicked.Lullaby chapter 19 . 10/19/2013