Reviews for The Wolf and the Dragon
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 20 . 3/19
Are you going to continue this story? I'm really enjoying it!
WarFlower chapter 20 . 1/30
They better make up soon, not the whole 3 year wait like in DA2
WarFlower chapter 3 . 1/29
Skyrim has 2 moons
ElectricSquirrel chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
I really like this story and the tension you have crated between Fenris and his lady elf. I would love for you to finish this story one day. I wanna read more of your romantic moments. I love how you build them up and play them out.
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
:O Wait...That Argonian. They saw Gulum-Ei in the Winking Skeever, didn't they?!
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Really, Fenris? If you think Ser-Pounce-a-Lot was odd, how about an Argonian called Stands-in-Still-Water from a thousand years ago! (Elder Scrolls Online)
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
Ah, Brynjolf...The moment he says lass, you're in is trance. I hope to see him again. I enjoyed The Thieves Guild Quest. I wonder...will there be one of her siblings or a different character who gets referred to as The Child of Darkness? Someone who rolls with The Thieves Guild and The Dark Brotherhood...OH! And accompanied at times by the Spectral Assassin (A.K.A Lucien Lachance) and rides Shadowmere as well as being a werewolf!

...Wait, Evelyna doesn't know about the Companions "Secret" and she admitted into fancying Aela the Huntress? Ha! I guess the dragon has her eye on wolves before Fenris!
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
I'm curious, Fenris must've been tutored well by Hawke or knows the basics to read Astrid's letter. I wonder when The Dark Brotherhood will show up...
Lone-Wolf-Ranger chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
I love it! Please update! 3 3 3 ️️️
Phoenyx634 chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
And that's how you ended it?! Terrible...
But I enjoyed it while it lasted :)
Phoenyx634 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Oooh, so exciting! I'm loving this story :D You should have more reviews!
Phoenyx634 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Nice beginning! I like your writing style :D This seems to be exactly the story I was looking for!
Teddy bear 007 chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS! STORY IS VERY! GOOD! But alas, what is this? *GASP* It hasn't been updated for so long?! I beg of you, please! Update this soon! (Or whenever you feel the need to because I am a very patient woman.)
Rayna17 chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
please can you continue with this fanfiction. it is brilliant and i hope to see another chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 1/31/2015
Its a shame this hasn't been updated for so long.