Reviews for Baby, it's Cold Outside
rte chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Awwwww yeaahhhhh boy! Get some, Blaine! Mmmmm!
Helena chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
This fanfic was so good! You wrote so many exciting things and it made me happy, so thank you!
totallyredvines chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I was like, OMG! THIS PERSON IS AWESOME! SHE GAVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING! Gangnum style tonight! I am soooo excited!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
Nightingale63 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Lovely ending. You didn't make it too easy for them, but in the end maybe that really is best, as they did grow. I like it that Blaine didn't take Kurt up on his offer of becoming his "new boyfriend", and his reasons for that. Really nicely done.
I like your resolution to the problem of how to get through the rest of the year (more visits, and a guarantee that calls would be returned, even if really late). So simple ... RIB, are you reading? You should be ;-)
Anyway, thank you for giving us a sweet ending to this story, which I really enjoyed.
Nightingale63 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Whirlwind of a chapter! Kurt's hook-up comment stung so badly, I felt so awful for Blaine, and how it put him in a funk. Glad Rachel lobbied Blaine (on Kurt's behalf no doubt) to go to the party. And then when Kurt didn't really stay with him in the party, again I felt for Blaine, and feared for their happiness... but the ending was good, so happy they were kissing at midnight :-)
totallyredvines chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
LAST CHAPTER! This better be a happy ending, or i will... oh whatever, it's your story.
Reader chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Ouch, Kurt's comment hurt! Poor Blaine! But the end definitely makes up for it, very sweet ;)
tammy lynnea chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I don't like Kurt even at the end of this chapter didn't sway my opinion of him lately. He really hurt Blaine on purpose with his comment after misleading him the night before. Granted what Blaine did was bad but he did not do it to hurt Kurt on purpose.
tammy lynnea chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
I have no idea where this relationship is going but I have the same concerns as Rachel.
totallyredvines chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
That was great! When I get home from school and check to see if you updated, I normally scream if you had. Today my friend came with me, and she was like "why are you screaming?" I said "o nothing its okay." *with a slight smirk on my face.* lol!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
Nightingale63 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Loving that they're together. Rachel's talk was interesting; she implied that Kurt might not want to keep going with Blaine beyond this holiday break - hard for Blaine to hear, though she meant well (I think). but I don't think Kurt would do that. I'm glad my suspicion on his New Year's date was right!
Nightingale63 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Sweetest date ever! So glad to see them going in the right direction, and the fact that Blaine tried so hard wasn't at all wasted.