Reviews for Until Everything Is Perfect Again
Kyra chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
This was amazing. One of my favourite pieces! It is so beautifully written and to see that only 15 people wrote to tell you how amazing this is saddens me, but it makes me happy that at least 100 people loved this as much as me.

I know this has been finished for 2 years now but it's my first time reading this and maybe you won't be able to read this but I just wanted to tell you how much I love this and how much I enjoyed reading this.
L-Lover61 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Loved this! I really loved John in this story, it was cool. Mary was kinda a bitch xP
moridash chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
This was so cute and good Nd perfect! Bad Mary! I love how it was from Castiel's perspective and that ruby was good,loved it :)
Anthony Stark chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Beautifully written story, I have no complaints.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Really Mary, you had his wings clipped, that's kinda a bitch move there.
kirallie chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Good work. So what was Azazel up to with Sam? Same as the show or different? Why didn't Cas talk, tell John what happened to start the fire? Surely he would have listened. Sad John died that way but good that ean realised it was the demon and not him
Matsu chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Syphonedfear. gmail

Back in Ch2, Cas was fighting Azazel a second time, with Ruby tied in the corner. You described Sam as a baby in a crib, despite the fact that he is now four.
Violet Sirblu chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Honestly, I didn't expect to like this
story. I thought maybe it would be too
different, but I am glad that I gave it a chance
because I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was really well
written too.

Vi
Mz.Neko-chan SP chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
and everything was Perf...
OH no
Ohhh, man I'm all yay happy ending yay
and then you had to go... and everything was Perf...
either that is one mean typo or all hell is gonna break loose
man, cannot wait for the next chapter
akuma-river chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I wonder why Azazel did that to Sam. What was the point? Was he jealous over John? But why didn't he do anything to Dean? Because of Cas?

Did he think it could cost him everything?

Loved the story.
KierstenIsMyName chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
So sweet... at the end any way '
By the way, the final sentence cuts off half way through a word.
Marie de Sade chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
So good! I started this just before class and then I ended up just reading it during class instead of paying attention. Totally worth it 3
silken touch chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
How are your stories always so perfect? Your one of my favourite writers and everytime I read one of your fics I'm in awe of how your writing is so brilliant. Such a great story, I loved it
firgodes7 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Loved the twist of the story, and layout as well as the writing style of this. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
cutestdiva1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012