Reviews for Love You
thequeenregina chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I am a mess. This was beautiful. Thank you.
SwanQueenMinion chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Ooh Damn!
ERJasandrea13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Reading this story today, makes me cry as expected.
EvilRegal13SQ chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Fuck you and your feels giving skills. You break my heart, I'll never forgive you TT
tae200243 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Dang. That hit my soul. For such a short piece it brought on a slew of emotions. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Aw fuck you! (In the nicest way possible) You made me cry! And i don't do that!
connyx chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ugh, this was extremly sad... and I'm sure at some point, it's a story of someone real...
If on that day or in any other war, it doesn't matter.
Good job!
Cookierhys10 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is heartbreaking... Brought tears to my eyes...

Beautifully written, but so very sad... I'm gonna go off and continue crying now *cries*
jaybullette7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh god that was so beautiful. I don't even know what to do with myself now
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Well damn. Emma's breakdown as she revealed what happened to Regina was heartbreaking enough and then the flashback to what happened to Regina... :'( So sad.
Reader37 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh, wow. I don't even know what to say. Thank you.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Dammit I can't handle the pain and the beauty this story has caused. I want to choke Regina's boss or better yet torture the man until he begs to be in the Twin Towers that day(I know a little crazy but I'm hurting right now with Emma)

Beautiful story,great job.
Marshmallow19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Beautiful, beautiful story, made me tear up
MG chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I cry everytime! Can't seem to hold it! It is so painfull, it breaks my heart. I read it a time ago and then I couldn't remember the tittle and sundelly I find it. Thank you for the heart break hahaha.
Saik00 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Do you have a broom and dust pan? Cause I need to pick up the shattered remnants of my heart. This was amazing. It hurts, but I love a good sad story!