Reviews for Love You
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ugh, this was extremly sad... and I'm sure at some point, it's a story of someone real...
If on that day or in any other war, it doesn't matter.
Good job!
Cookierhys10 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is heartbreaking... Brought tears to my eyes...

Beautifully written, but so very sad... I'm gonna go off and continue crying now *cries*
jaybullette7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh god that was so beautiful. I don't even know what to do with myself now
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Well damn. Emma's breakdown as she revealed what happened to Regina was heartbreaking enough and then the flashback to what happened to Regina... :'( So sad.
Reader37 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh, wow. I don't even know what to say. Thank you.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Dammit I can't handle the pain and the beauty this story has caused. I want to choke Regina's boss or better yet torture the man until he begs to be in the Twin Towers that day(I know a little crazy but I'm hurting right now with Emma)

Beautiful story,great job.
Marshmallow19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Beautiful, beautiful story, made me tear up
MG chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I cry everytime! Can't seem to hold it! It is so painfull, it breaks my heart. I read it a time ago and then I couldn't remember the tittle and sundelly I find it. Thank you for the heart break hahaha.
Saik00 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Do you have a broom and dust pan? Cause I need to pick up the shattered remnants of my heart. This was amazing. It hurts, but I love a good sad story!
Black Fang 02 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Tried not to cry but it was that last bit that did me in...good job
cimbetau chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was amazingly written and ridiculously heart-breaking.
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That's so tragic. 9/11 was...incomprehensible. Thank you for putting the warning.
Dame Chris Davis chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'm crying into my glass of wine. Now it tastes of sorrow. Thank you so much for that. Fantastic story. Excuse me to go cry into more wine.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow! like the rest of your reviewers, I'm sobbing and looking for a tissue. Can't even begin to imagine the horror of those who lost someone that day. wouldn't mind if you continued the group therapy -why Belle is there,etc. Maybe some of them will bond and make friends through their pain?
KnowAWaterlilly chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Yep, I'm crying. And trying to breathe. And searching for a hanky.
That was beautifully written, incredibly moving.
I really felt for Emma, doing this for her son, although she doesn't want to deal.
The idea to have the storybrooke-characters in her group was amazing.
And the last part with Regina was just...
Yeah. Breathing.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.