Reviews for Harry Potter and Voldemort's Bane
iBeta chapter 1 . 10/15
This chapter gave me giggles!

Non-plutonic. I think you meant non-platonic! I had fun reading that typo, by the way. I've been reading up for my science brain and found this hilarious!

Thanks for accidentally making me happy. This made my day!
Katy612 chapter 16 . 10/14
Turn loose the owl chapter 16 . 10/9
It's nice to see an updta after so long. A joy to read as always. I love subtlety in the characters and plots, little nagging at the back of the mind, putting those lnowing smile on the readers' face.
Just three chapters left? Umbridge, Ministry, Sirius and Moldevort...seems things will be fast paced. I must say I will miss your story greatly. Or will there be a sequel?
And Let's face it. Arthur's patronus is a duck.
When is the realveal
viridianaln9 chapter 16 . 10/2
I like it.
This was good, but I'd really have liked to have a bit more Arthur and Merlin in it
I just found this fic today and It is really amazing. Please keep updating!
WeepingWings chapter 16 . 9/26
This is easily the best crossover that I have ever read, and maybe even the best fanfiction ever. I've enjoyed reading it so much that I've reread the story several times in the past couple days, which is something I'm never able to do. I love the way you've done the characters and the subtle Merlin references that you've scattered throughout the story, which make me smile every time I come across one. Some of my favorite parts is when Harry narrates the story, as I love seeing what he thinks of the way Merlin and Arthur interact with each other, which as we all know, is pretty interesting. The other day I actually had an idea, but you don't have to do it if you want. Just because of the way the plot has to go, we've missed out on a couple of different events like more D.A meetings and things, and I think it would be the coolest thing if after you're done with this story, you could create just a collection of one shots for different events that happened throughout the story that we had to miss because they didn't fit in with the plot. Again, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I couldn't leave the idea unsuggested. Anyway! Keep up the good work with this amazing story and please update as soon as you can!
thejammysod chapter 16 . 9/25
Yay! I was so pleased to see an update, I had actually re-read this only a few days ago hoping this would happen. :)
I like how protective Arthur was of Merlin in the first half, and how it was even noticable to Harry. It seems as if Merlin is exhausting himself somehow, is this about him trying to heal those in the long-term ward at st Mungos per chance? or should we be worried? it can't be normal for him to completely sleep through Harry's connection with Voldemort there. I love the little bit of Arthur sleeping in his bed though. :)

Also, the bit with Arthur's patronus being -Obviously- a Merlin, whilst I know Harry and Hermione wouldn't get it, Ron is the more practicle one, and with a greater understanding of innate magic, simply because he grew up with it, so I kept expecting to see him saying "isn't it obvious? It's Emerson." and leaving the others dumbfounded. I'm hoping the little shrug was maybe conveying that? maybe like a little 'well if they don't understand'
Also, whilst I keep telling myself that Merlin is an almighty and powerful warlock, and can control the level of power that goes into his spells part of me is panicking over the fact that he couldn't perform a patronus!

Overall, though I loved this chapter, and I'm glad to hear there is a plan to this, although I am disappointed that there is only a few chapters left...:( I hope to read more soon. :)
Vice Fandonna chapter 16 . 9/25
I liked the beginning of this chapter although I feel that the latter half was too much reiteration of canon and thus rather boring. Sorry but that's my honest opinion.
Linorien chapter 16 . 9/25
I'm excited to see this story is back again! I like the idea of Arthur teaching Harry Occlumency and I can't wait for Merlin to actually have to conjure a Patronus instead of pretending he can't.
NakedFury chapter 1 . 9/25
Don't like it so I wont read this.

Unimaginative and boring pairings.
Henrisern chapter 15 . 8/20
I really love your story and hope you plan to continue writing this story.
Naviv chapter 15 . 8/10
Yes. Also this is quiteamazing and dad du dat dot daaaaaa, I'm Lov'n 't!
Lavitar chapter 15 . 8/5
I think it would be incredibly sweet and also entirely in character for Merlin to help Neville's parents. He definitely isn't one to just let a friend suffer like that.