Reviews for Harry Potter and Voldemort's Bane
PaxAmynta chapter 18 . 6/15
Ooooo, interesting twist! I'm once against excited to see what will come next in the last chapter
PaxAmynta chapter 17 . 6/15
OOOOooo shite, stuff is going DOWNNN. Lol anyways, I really like what you've done with this and excited to see what is next :D
The Exploding Dino chapter 18 . 6/3
Seriously amazing story! Please update as soon as you can!
RangerHorseTug chapter 18 . 5/17
Merthur's patronus' are each other XD
bubzchoc chapter 18 . 5/13
Brilliant story can't wait for more.
Jea chapter 18 . 4/29
Hey!

I think this is one of the best crossovers I've read! I appreciate how everyone seems mostly in character as well the detail you put into the explanations of why the great dragons have gone! I hope you'll update soon!
zeynep.zirek17 chapter 18 . 4/26
İt was amazing I finished whole story in one night I hope you keep writing
sugarhighunicorn chapter 18 . 4/10
wow this is real great work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :) please update soon
MarissaTodd chapter 18 . 4/10
I really like this.
SNOS chapter 18 . 4/8
This story is one of the best I've ever read.
It has a fantastically captivating plot line and a wonderful creativity in regards to merging the two stories.
Thank you for the wonderful read!
I really hope to read more from you soon!
AutumnMoonlight4 chapter 18 . 3/31
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Honestly, I can't wait!
I LOVE your story! I really hope you finish it and I will keep watching in the hope that you do!
SweetangelSeve chapter 18 . 3/24
This is amazing! Please, please update soon!
guest chapter 18 . 3/19
OMG!The best Merlin/HP Xover ever!I've been dreaming about finging some kind of Arthur/Merlin slash in a HP crossover and finally I find your 's like my birthday!Sooo excited!And it's not OOC(not at all!) which is fantastic:)
May I have the permission to translate it into chinese?I would definitely keep writer'name&link.
Looking forward to reviving your respond.
EnjeruTantei chapter 18 . 3/8
... Oh my gosh...

That is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. That is the best HP x Merlin crossover I've ever read.
Please. /Please/. Finish it. I would love a proper conclusion to wrap everything up. TT Thank you for writing this loveliness and thank you for sticking with it - I know it's challenging to stick with writing something this good for four years as a lot can change in that time. Again, thank you, Prince Of Enchanters.