Reviews for Harry Potter and Voldemort's Bane
WeepingWings chapter 14 . 8/27
Please come back! This is to good to just leave!
bog3 chapter 14 . 8/13
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this is honestly my favorite story. The way you write is utterly enchanting (wizard pun intended) and I absolutely love the plot and where you're taking it. This is so creative and I wish I could be as talented as you! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write this and hope you have a fantastic day/night/week.
Karlina101 chapter 14 . 7/17
Dude this is stupendous I can't get enough of this. Please continue it's fantastic.
Grammar nazi approves for spelling, paragraphs and grammar itself. A for plot line.
01beirke chapter 14 . 7/12
This story is fantastic! I really really like it!
thanks for posting this, I do really enjoy reading it!
olivria chapter 14 . 7/2
The story's great ! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the way you slipped in Gaius. Could we get more Merthur action ? I bet Merlin was the one who helped Arthur Weasley ! Was it because his love and the man share the same name ?

Can't wait for the continuation. The story's awesome !
quztuk chapter 14 . 7/2
I like this story. It's pleasant and well worded, with decent characters and plot.
Teekalin chapter 14 . 6/26
Just as I was about to question you why both Ron and Umbridge was impressed/shocked at Merlin's and Arthur's last name, you explained it in this chapter ;-)
I'm guessing it was Merlin that helped Arthur down at the Ministry and accidentally destroyed a Horcrux in the process :-)
I hope the next chapter comes soon :-)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 14 . 6/25
There was not a lot of Merlin and Arthur in this chapter. It felt very "out of body" when I was reading this. Most of the chapter I feel like I am reading it from Merlin's POV and I feel very connected. This felt like a flyer chapter. But I am looking forward to see how the Trio will find out about them.
Megan chapter 14 . 6/19
Oh my gosh, the Gaius thing...
I love this story so much! I hope you'll be able to work on it soon!
Megan chapter 12 . 6/19
I don't know. I guess I could see Dean and Seamus, but I always saw them as best friends rather than lovers. It's your story and I'd read it either way, but whatever.
Also, I fucking called it. It's always Ron... loved the fluff by the way. You should do a lot more of it. *Wink, wink*
Megan chapter 5 . 6/18
Oh my gosh... Merlin's reaction to the hand thing...
I'm silently screaming imagining it.
Love the story so far!
I bloody love you. I loved the chapter, and I'm so glad that you updated. I love this story. Do you mind telling me what a poll is? Because I haven't the slightest idea. I see how you included Gaius in there. Nice touch.

I can't wait until the next chapter

Triquetra123
Soulkeeper16 chapter 14 . 6/20
Good to see a new chapter! I think it's cool that you have the Intention to finish this. I love reading and it's amazing that you write such long chapters.
~Soul
mokona-pyuh chapter 14 . 6/19
Ah YIIIS ! Wonderful chapter, sure, it's a lot of things from the book, but you managed to change it enough to get us curious about what role Merlin had in all that, and what will happen, and what will happen with the Malfoys (who I hope will be alright, I have a soft spot for our slimy slytherins).

My question, now, is: The snake was Nagini, right ? So that means that Merlin just destroyed a Horcruxe ! (And why is there a portrait of Gaius ? Will he get to speak to Merlin ? Maybe expose him ? Hahaha, after so many years keeping his secret, he'll be the one revealing it all, the irony...)

So, great chapter, longer than usual (which is good, I do love a long chapter) ! Sure, it prompted many questions (will Merlin teach Harry AND Draco Occlumency ? Will Sirius survive ? What will the trio's reaction to Arthur and Merlin's identity be when they find out ? Will Seamus and Dean have a moment ? I'm curious, really curious.) but anyway, i'm more than happy to wait for the next one !

Keep up the good work ! ;)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 6/18
What a great surprise. :D

I'm guessing Merlin help Arthur which is good. Great awesome chapter. :)