Reviews for Harry Potter and Voldemort's Bane
menono1011 chapter 13 . 19h ago
Really hoping this gets updated soon, I absolutely love it. :)
bog3 chapter 13 . 1/30
This is really good, please, PlEASE continue
anonimous chapter 13 . 1/25
I hope you update again soon I check often, And love it so far.
percabeth2025 chapter 13 . 1/26
Please update! This is my favouite harry potter/merlin crossover and even though I'm not really a fan of merthur but it works well in this story :) I know it's been a while since you last updated but I hope you aren't giving up on this story - especially with the cliffhanger you left us on!
DoublePaws chapter 13 . 1/24
can't wait for the next chapter! its really hard to find a good merthur merlin/harry potter fanfic and you are doing a really good job. love you're work
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 13 . 1/13
I'm actually shaking I'm so on edge from that cliffhanger. What d'you think you're doing mate? (I'm not quite sure why the word mate has reemerged in my speech patterns...) I can't deal with this kind of stress. The tension's killing me! Really amazingly written. I love it. A lot. Don't stop writing and update soon!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 13 . 1/9
I love it! I really like the way you've made Merlin and Arthur's relationship, it's really cool.

No major negatives, although-! Actually I noticed you keep spelling 'reckon' wrong. 'Recon' is an abbreviation of 'reconnaissance', and not the word you're aiming for.
Also a few other spelling errors which are too many and random for me to tell you the locations. Sorry.

The actual writing is pretty decent, I like it. Some scenes are just brilliant.

Basically, this is awesome, keep doing what you're doing (aside from the reckon thing), and I hope to read more in the near future. :)
thatcrazycanadianfangirlchick chapter 13 . 1/6
Loving this book! great chapters! Loving your approach at this crossover and really good writing! Keep it up! :D

And yes I have a Twitter but I don't really use it too often lately.
And chapter lengths don't really matter. I have read beautiful stories with varying lengths.

I'm following!
Byakko Loki chapter 13 . 1/5
Great story! I love it, it's amazing and wonderful! I can't wait to see what happens next! And I love how to you portrayed Draco and his family, and Merlin, and EVERYONE. I look forward to more greatness in the future! Keep up the good work.
DiaSphere chapter 13 . 1/5
You ended at such a point, how dare you 3
Anywhere, I read your story till now in one go and though I hate to interrupt it I've got no choice. I will hope you find the time to write and put up a new chapter in near time, because I've grown to like your fanfiction very much! You have a good writing style that can be read really fluently and you have good ideas concerning the story with enough from both sources to satisfire your readers. Anyway, will be awaiting your new chapter eagerly, hopefully a very long one. Till then!
DiaSphere chapter 11 . 1/5
Oh shit...I'm curious who has seen them and I will know with the next chapter but before I would like to compliment you on the love potion idea and the way you wrote it out. I always found it hilarious when Arthur was under a love potion! Okay on to the next chapter...
DiaSphere chapter 9 . 1/5
Again a wonderfull chapter. I'm wondering what it is that lets me crave for every bit relationship you write about those two, considering I'm not a huge fan of this pairing (don't get me wrong I don't hate it, but normaly I find it a bit weird on those two) Well hope there will be more in the future anyway

And one thing, you said, that there was no hearing for Harry in Summer but Percys letter states there was one, please consider changing it, it confuses quite a bit.

Anyway good job with this chapter
DiaSphere chapter 5 . 1/5
Oh I kind of love the fluffiness between Merlin and Arthur, but I must confess I was sceptical at first. I'm curious what Merlin will say to Umbriges detention and hope that ther wil be a lot mor fluffiness

*Loves Fuffiness
Signal27 chapter 13 . 1/4
Very nice story, can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it will be soon.
Naru934chan chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
YAY GOOD CHAPTER :3 are you doing the next one at Christmas? Please bring it out soon...