Reviews for Petit Lapin Perdu
mayim chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I'm sorry if anything happened, but if you're not comfortable writing something, then you shouldn't write it. I understand. It's to bad you aren't in the fandom anymore, but you shouldn't stop writing all together.
mephonic chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
that's sad,it sound like a good story.
bufffycat chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Hello dear I guess I thought I would send in a last review (though I am not sure whether I reviewed any of the other chapters, to which I apologize if I haven't). I'm not really sure what I am writing here but I guess I just will keep typing until I said something. Who knows. Sorry about this.

I guess I wanted to wish you luck with your other endeavours and whatever you will be doing now. Probably not much for sentiments but hopefully it doesn't sound as empty as it does to me inside my head. (I am a bit tired this morning...)

Also, I know I am likely no one who really matters, (and I may be off, recall the comment where I said I was tired), and this may be guess, but for whatever flame comments and reviews you may have received, I hope you are alright. They can be... destressing... would be the milder term for such a thing, especially when they were made accusingly as though you do not know what you write. Though they do not seem to realize it is not very likely that many would mention such a thing openly in their comments. But I have always found writing some of it out a bit... cathartic? Like journaling, but with plot.

Anyway, sorry to bother you.

Goodbye and kind regards,
Bufffycat
PsychePinkPrince chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
I think this is going to become one of my favorite stories. The plot is so beautifully done.
Don't worry! Everyone's a little busy sometimes! And writer's block is very common as well. I'll be waiting for your next update, whenever it comes! c:
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
*Gives you a hug and cookie* I love your story! You have awesome skills as a writer so update soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Something that drives me crazy: your story is very good and interesting but when you write muhahaha it ruins the story. Don't do that if you take your story seriously. Other than that, your story is one of the best fics I have read lately.
Dead account no longer here chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
What's gonna happen next in this badass story?!
Iggybunny chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
I can tell you for a fact that your story is still being read. And I love it. Please make more soon. : )
RinzlerKitty94 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Why exactly did you choose to write my hero that way? Couldn't you have chosen Marie Antoinette? She was pretty much useless to the French, Jeanne is their national heroine, and their patron Saint. Aside from that little oversight, this is a good story.
themostprofoundchild chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
This was such a cliffhanger!
I was not expecting that don't forget to write more I'm loving it!
Dead account no longer here chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
DAAAMMMMMNNNNN! I was right! Who wouldv guessed? Great chap!
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
I think I know what happened! But, I'm not gonna guess. It's rude :-
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
That Hungarian girl is me.
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I'm trying to feel bad, but the scene changes and time skips are NOT helping.
Thatonefangirl132 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
omg! did iggy get raped by his father! or um idk beaten againg? sominthin horrible am i correct?