Reviews for Second Year
Kerprew chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was awesome! It was hilarious how Severus did the joke about the love potion being a date rape drug, hah! Overall, it was perfect and I enjoyed it very much!
ON chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very nice. I just wish it was more accurate and more precise concerning Snape's character. Most of the time it did feel like the Snape we know and some facts took me out of the story. Also, I found the sentence a little too long, especially in the beginning. Overall, I like the story and I certainly enjoyed it. I usually stay away from HP fanfiction for some reason, but this was recommended to me over on the Alohomora! forum and I decided to check it out.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Happy New Year to you too! Hope your move goes smoothly and life gets back to normal* soon.

I like your sense of humour, and how you use it in your writing. That is one of the things that I enjoy about this one-shot. Thanks for all your hard work!

*However you define normal
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
nicely done... it sure was fun to read :)
dragoon811 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Absolutely wonderful, as always! :-D
ozarkmoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow. It is interesting to see these events unfold from his point of view. "Almost wet himself' indeed - that was too funny! Thanks for sharing this.
stexgirl2000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I really love the way you capture Snape's voice and personality. His inner comments and reactions to things made chortle and snort all the way through this.
Dentelle chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I enjoyed this very much, the opening quote, the polyjuice-cat induced laughter, the duelling club, the year-in-the-life-of... Fits perfectly with canon, and also as background to either PTL or CTS Very clever of you (and Severus of course) to think of the atomised version of the potion for Sir Nicholas...
Altogether very good, i would not mind more of this type of story. Sorry for taking this long to read and review... I would not want you to think I have abandonned you and your stories... xox
LeRenardBleu chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was fantastic and I absolutely loved Severus' sense of humor :) Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I really like this. Its an interesting fic and i like how Snape is represented especially his relationship with Dumbledore and his battle for Slytherin house and how its treated. I also like the Severus and Minerva interaction. Can you do one for third year, it would be really cool to c snapes veiw on that considering Lupin and Black and what-not.
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hey! :) This was awesome! I would love to read something similar for all the years in Hogwarts!

Can't wait for your next full-length fic!
gwendlyn chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was absolutely fantastic! Seriousness mixed with humor and both perfectly balanced. I could see Severus laughing his head off at the sight of poor Hermione :). Also the Valentine day, I laughed so hard, imagining Severus expression along with the other teachers at the sight of the decoration. I never understood why Dumbeldore took Gilderoy Lockhard as DADA teacher, but how you write it, it's amazing. Thank's a lot, this really made my day!
bluefirefly chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I loved the dark sarcasm of this story! Very well-written, as always with your stories. What's the summary of your next full-length story? Or at least a little hint please? _
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Silly me, I wasn't signed in when I posted my review. So you get it a second time!

Absolutely brilliant. Please do a behind the scenes from Snape's POV for all seven books. Only let Severus live. And do something truly atrocious to her Pink Toadiness. Pretty please and thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012