Reviews for Second Year
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I had no idea that Lockhart was in Ravenclaw? Seriously? As much as I hate myself for saying it, I'd think his, let's call them habits, when it comes to writing his books would be much more patently Slytherin. Though perhaps the Sorting Hat knew he'd be killed by the rest of the house for not understanding subtlety.
This was the perfect mix of dark and humor. I loved it. Thanks for writing it, and I hope to read more from you soon.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was wonderful.
Explopyro chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh god. "You couldn't make it up." Excellent note to end this on.

Seriously, I absolutely loved this. I'm sure you're not surprised, of course, but I have to say it anyway. Not to mention that I noticed quite a few mutual gripes from our discussions sneaking into this :)
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
oh what a snarky second year XD i especially loved "Jacobs the narcoleptic drunk with a phobia of the suits of armour" best line ever! and the idea that Severus would be behind Harry's 'Lockhart detention' is just cruel and unusual punishment XD
i've missed your writing, i can't wait till your new fic starts up!
blue artemis chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love seeing your name in my inbox. This was fun. I love Severus's point of view.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great story. I always wished Lockhart had gotten eaten by the snake lol.
woodshark chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hysterical! Absolutely hysterical. I was laughing out loud...FOR REAL! Great job
kattomas chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I really enjoyed this (and all your other HP stories too; they're wonderful!) and the insight into Severus' mind during second year. I laughed at all the Severus/Lockhart animosity, and I definitely agree with Severus! Looking forward to your new fic :)
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love reading rewrites from SS POV-this was awesome!
Nargil chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I loved this, nice to see snale back at his best! Could you do one for third year?
Fatecaster chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I have to say, I absolutely adore your take on Snape. I feel like you give him the perfect amount of attitude and snarkiness to make him a wicked funnny character and he certainly has more depth with the range of emotions and thoughts you've given to him. Well done!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was fantastic! I love the casual interactions between the teachers - your characterisation is flawless. Your story made my morning on the schoolbus so much more entertaining. Thanks for making my day too.
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So happy to read some more of ur work. Have a great thanksgiving.
empresskitsune chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lovelovelove
lizreader chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
"I couldn't eat anything at breakfast because of the glitter and confetti everywhere, so my blood sugar is low and I will kill you." *snicker* I do so love Severus/Minerva banter and you do it so well. This was great fun.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »