Reviews for Switched Around
Falcon's Jade chapter 6 . 4/10
KSDFDJFKSJDF I am just squealing at this amazing story. The writing, the characters, the mystery and the SHERLOCK REFERENCES I am really hoping you update this soon! If Sherlock does go and talk to Richard, would he meet his distant cousin who is actually trying to take down a criminal organization? So many ideas and plot twists! I can't wait to read more!
Forever Day chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
I'm enjoying this. It's nice to read a crime story fanfic, and you're keeping me guessing which is all the better. Also Sherlock reference (Richard Brooks) FTW, and some jealous!Sherlock too when Joan was going out for drinks was fun.
(Is Sherlock the last victim? That's the only theory I have)
l'Amie de l'abaisse chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
An eye for an eye...kind of reminded me of the word "Rache", in German meaning "revenge", written in blood on the walls of that old house in the cannon..interesting...good story, though, really like it!
l'Amie de l'abaisse chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Update! Update! Update! (pretty please!) Good plot line, leaves us wondering who the last seed is for, and i just HOPE Sherlock is right...(except for that little part in me that doesn't!) X D
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Another entertaining chapter. It is time to talk to Chaz for some answers. I eagerly await more soon. Good luck.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
It's fine for the delay, the fabulous update was worth it! I still feel like if I'm watching an episode, but written on paper, and I'm loving it.
red2013 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
great chapter in this story so far so good and getting more tense as each chapter come along together.

red.
red2013 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
good story to read and it is well written.

red.
HyperMint chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I keep hearing about this cousin of Sherlock's and I have to wonder what his name is and what he's doing. Not a consulting detective, by chance, is he?
markup chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Please keep the story progressing and I'll check back for updates. So ni Ely done so far. Keep up the good work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
You really enjoying connecting all your stories together, don't you? And don't trust Brooks! Stay away from him. The man already got involved in a death match with your cousin, Sherlock. Joan doesn't need you to start jumping off buildings too. Just focus on the countdown and hope you're right about not being a target yourself. Good luck.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
You should really finish this! It's the best one I've read yet! The characters are spot on, and you are really good at writing. One question though. How come no one seems to make the connection between lonely violinists who recently moved from London and have an affiliation with drugs and Sherlock, except Sherlock himself?
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Intriguing... Of course, the fact I watched "Sherlock" makes me automatically start having ideas after the reveal of a password-locked cell phone. This is terrific. Please keep it up.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
We sure hopes he knows what he's doing too. And I'm awfully curious about that French ;)
Arianna Flamepelt chapter 1 . 12/28/2012