Reviews for Breaking Point
mozzi-girl chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Oh gosh, that epilogue was perfection Jade, there's no other way to describe it. It's perfect. I'm getting all emotional! :')

AKgal2001 chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
You ended it perfectly! Aww Blaise and Jeremy got married! And I like when Natara mentioned that they had to cut her and Mal's ceremony short to get a drug lord. Nice touch.:) Awwwww and Mal and Natara had a kid! So sweet. I'm kinda sad this is over! Start a new story (or a one shot) soon! I can't wait to read more from you!
mozzi-girl chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Aww that was such an adorable chapter Jade!

AKgal2001 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Awwwww so much maltara and some blaisebird in there to! And thank you about my name! I think it awesome people call me Mal. Oh Mal, what a silly question. Asking Natara if she regrets leaving Oscar. Of course she doesn't! Great chapter Jade, cant wait for the epilogue!
mozzi-girl chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Oh gosh... The feels Jade, the FEELS. My heart is breaking, I miss Jacob still... I wanna hug him, and Mal! I just wanna hug them all!

Great chapter btw, I'm fighting the tears, very emotional and awesome! :')

AKgal2001 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Firstly yes you can call me by my name. And people do call me Mal. (I think its fricken sweet!) So you can call me Malia or Mal, which ever. :) ohh I love Mal's soft side. I miss Jacob too! I didn't know how much I liked him til he died. So sad. Overall awesome chapter once again Jade!

-Malia or Mal :)
mozzi-girl chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Ooh great chapter, I loved it! :D can't wait for more, it's really awesome, and the Oscar bit at the end... Tense ;)

AKgal2001 chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter Jade! Ohh I want to find out where Amy took Mal! YES! Blaise woke up! I didn't forget to review! Yay! Update soon!

-Malia
NiekaWow chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Poor Mal. I'm really curious to see what Amy wants to show him. Great chapter :D
mozzi-girl chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Awww thank god Natara's okay! I just wanna hug my rugged baby... So much! Great chapter Jade!

AKgal2001 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
No! Mal can't resign! Sorry I didn't review your last chapter Jade. I meant to but by the time I finished reading, I had basketball practice. Forgive me? Oh Mal, everyone at the SFPD needs you! Great chapter once again!
My Quiet Riot chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Ah, good; Nat is okay. Phew! Great chapter, update soon! :D
Mozzi-Girl chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Great beginning to this new story Jade, I'm already hooked! Really awesome chapter, can't wait for more, and don't worry the characters weren't ooc at all!
The first bit about magic mike... I died laughing XD

NiekaWow chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
My Internet has been down, so I haven't read this until now.. And.. Wow.. I'm so excited for chapter 4, what a cliffhanger! Your writing skills get better EVERY new fic that you make, well done :D
DizzyRedhead chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Amazing chapter, I absolutely loved it. I'm sort I haven't been reviewing, but I swear I've been reading this story the whole time, I love it, and I can see your writing improving with each story :)