Reviews for Slowly
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/19
The general agreement seems to be that, given time Arthur will usually come around and realize Merlin isn't the enemy in all this. Here he was doomed the moment he decided to delay the execution, it was just a matter of Merlin waiting him out. This lines up pretty well with other reveal stories that feature Merlin in the dungeons at some point. Thank you for posting!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Ah thats it. Thats what we're looking for!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Cute, and very in character. I can see Arthur doing that.
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww. That was a sweet little bit of angst and fluff. Quite enjoyed that premise and that you actually edited your work unlike most Merlin fanfic writers.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Very good.
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yes, me likey :D. I like the ways Arthur thinks about this, even if you could have made his thoughts a little longer and the sentences more describing and maybe more dialogue. But I still like it, especially the ending you gave it, really nice and still open for your thoughts :)
Keep up the good work, just suggestions, nothing to really let you down. Thanks for writing this! *hug*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Haha, very nice! I like it. I can definitely see Merlin being that stubborn. XD
zendog chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Really enjoyed this story, short and sweet. Arthur's slow but certain thawing was really well written. Simple but full of more than enough details.
sword chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i liked this
Samerys707 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
AW I absolutely love it great :) :)
KayDrew chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Will you be continuing this story? While it could do with some more details, it is good.
CeciACelosia chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is horribly sweet, and I absolutely loved it. :) I love how Arthur keeps contradicting himself and changing his mind just for Merlin - Amazing work! :)