Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
CG4me chapter 14 . 8/24
Enjoyed this. Very clever to start and end this with pink slippers. Mind you, I guessed it was Luke Sawyer right from the get go. I hope you don't mind me pointing out, but plurals and verbs don't have apostrophes. On to Fifty Shades of a Different Colour now!
BK28 chapter 14 . 8/4
Just loved this story - baby brain oh that brings back some good memories! Loved the way this was filled with some light touches of humor! Great read!
RAGML chapter 14 . 7/26
This was so cute! Would've loved to see all the way to the birth but great job for this great story! That ending with Taylor all flustered was just hilarious! Love the whole idea of everything! Great job!
Ice77 chapter 14 . 6/22
Taylor on bare feet...oh no:)
All well ends well!
Thanks again for sharing!
Ice77 chapter 3 . 6/22
She sais Christian was her boyfriend and that...:) Ooooh boy, Ana please breath, and chech everything out before jumping to conclusions. Jeeez what a light head she is! ROTFL
Islandgirl4evR chapter 14 . 4/9
Such a creative story. It was great!
DHenley chapter 14 . 3/26
Just amazing I love it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Ohhh what a cute sweet story! Sorry I was a bit too upset with "dumb" Ana comments early on. Guess I got caught up in realism and practicality. Really enjoyed this. Thank you! Great start to your writing stint on FanFic. xx
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
She's dumb and has little concern for her baby. Knowing she has blood pressure problems of great concern and symptomatic with frequency is irresponsible and shows little concern for the unborn baby's life. She should put the baby's well being before her suspicions of a cheating issue. Her chief paramount concern is delivering a healthy baby and doing what's necessary to keep her BP normal.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
OH NOOOO! She hides Ana's phone under a pillow? What happens if she needs it to make a call. Cells are easier to keep in a pocket, etc on ones body than a regular home phone. They are stupid. This author needs a beta.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
How Dumb to leave Ana in charge of sitting for 2 large dogs while she's 3 weeks away from delivering her baby and already showing signs of it. She's not coordinated enough to handle them simultaneously. What is Kate thinking. How dumb of her. I hope Christian crucifies Kate. So Stupid! Not to mention at a house on the beach! How close is that place to her hospital for delivery? Who can get to her immediately if she goes into early labor or is compromised such that she can't drive herself or reach the phone?
She has no idea what condition this unknown to her guy's home and if there is appropriate food for her. She's never met the dogs to see if she would get along with them and can handle them, again in her heavily pregnant state.
I don't understand such impetuous behavior. You're obviously very young. No 9 month pregnant woman would put herself in a Totally unknown situation like that. Not to mention a mature woman leaving her husband on NO real evidence of cheating. That girl, Maddie, NEVER named Christian.
This is DUMB, Stupid and totally non plausible story. Again, how old are you?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
You did not indicate that this is a cheating story or of some relation. First of all, Ana's recanting of the conversation tween her and Maddy is grossly false. Maddie NEVER said that her Boyfriend was Christian! This notion to run away and not confront Christian or at least confirm that he is cheating is ridiculous. Ana has NO proof that he is cheating.
The simplest thing would be to go up to the Apartment and find out. She was heading there anyway to retrieve something.
This is such juvenile behavior. I'm having visions of your Ana in your Cheating FanFic "Never Look Back - Please Turn Around." She ran without validating her suspicions by confronting Christian. Could have saved 15 years of heartache to herself family, spouses and friends.
I'm sensing a theme of your characters. SO not FSoG Christian.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Oh man Taylor! That was hilarious! Oh man I can't stop laughing picturing him all panicky and in pink fuzzy slippers! This was a wonderful little story!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Christian Grey without his phone?! He didn't even do that on their honeymoon! Wow!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
I love dogs. My dad and stepmoms dog is my daughters best friend! The second she sees her she's at the dog wagging that tail and bouncing! Lol. And they're so protective of their masters. Another dog they had before it died had be shut up in their bedroom when my uncle came over because he'd try to bite my uncle cause you know dogs can sense evil! Lol. Not that my uncle is evil he just didnt like my uncle. :)