Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Ohhh what a cute sweet story! Sorry I was a bit too upset with "dumb" Ana comments early on. Guess I got caught up in realism and practicality. Really enjoyed this. Thank you! Great start to your writing stint on FanFic. xx
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
She's dumb and has little concern for her baby. Knowing she has blood pressure problems of great concern and symptomatic with frequency is irresponsible and shows little concern for the unborn baby's life. She should put the baby's well being before her suspicions of a cheating issue. Her chief paramount concern is delivering a healthy baby and doing what's necessary to keep her BP normal.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
OH NOOOO! She hides Ana's phone under a pillow? What happens if she needs it to make a call. Cells are easier to keep in a pocket, etc on ones body than a regular home phone. They are stupid. This author needs a beta.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
How Dumb to leave Ana in charge of sitting for 2 large dogs while she's 3 weeks away from delivering her baby and already showing signs of it. She's not coordinated enough to handle them simultaneously. What is Kate thinking. How dumb of her. I hope Christian crucifies Kate. So Stupid! Not to mention at a house on the beach! How close is that place to her hospital for delivery? Who can get to her immediately if she goes into early labor or is compromised such that she can't drive herself or reach the phone?
She has no idea what condition this unknown to her guy's home and if there is appropriate food for her. She's never met the dogs to see if she would get along with them and can handle them, again in her heavily pregnant state.
I don't understand such impetuous behavior. You're obviously very young. No 9 month pregnant woman would put herself in a Totally unknown situation like that. Not to mention a mature woman leaving her husband on NO real evidence of cheating. That girl, Maddie, NEVER named Christian.
This is DUMB, Stupid and totally non plausible story. Again, how old are you?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
You did not indicate that this is a cheating story or of some relation. First of all, Ana's recanting of the conversation tween her and Maddy is grossly false. Maddie NEVER said that her Boyfriend was Christian! This notion to run away and not confront Christian or at least confirm that he is cheating is ridiculous. Ana has NO proof that he is cheating.
The simplest thing would be to go up to the Apartment and find out. She was heading there anyway to retrieve something.
This is such juvenile behavior. I'm having visions of your Ana in your Cheating FanFic "Never Look Back - Please Turn Around." She ran without validating her suspicions by confronting Christian. Could have saved 15 years of heartache to herself family, spouses and friends.
I'm sensing a theme of your characters. SO not FSoG Christian.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Oh man Taylor! That was hilarious! Oh man I can't stop laughing picturing him all panicky and in pink fuzzy slippers! This was a wonderful little story!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Christian Grey without his phone?! He didn't even do that on their honeymoon! Wow!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
I love dogs. My dad and stepmoms dog is my daughters best friend! The second she sees her she's at the dog wagging that tail and bouncing! Lol. And they're so protective of their masters. Another dog they had before it died had be shut up in their bedroom when my uncle came over because he'd try to bite my uncle cause you know dogs can sense evil! Lol. Not that my uncle is evil he just didnt like my uncle. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
So Ana let Luke move in there! Lol. Yep baby brain sucks!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I knew it had to be Ryan or Luke.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Here it comes! Kate and Elliot are gonna feel like shit when they find out they helped Ana run from Christian for no reason and Ana, when she finds out she's gonna punish herself for not believing in him.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Oh no! Christian is gonna freak! Oh man he's gonna go crazy! Ppl are going to need to stay out of the firing line!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Hmmm why do I have a feeling Maddybisnt talking about Christian? Why do I feel like its Luke or Ryan? Hmmmmm... I hope if its boy Christian that at least he knows cause that's a strange woman in their apartment!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I always have a bad feeling when she leaves without security. I get she doesn't like having them everywhere she goes but she at risk even without Hyde being around anymore. Christian gets threats daily as does she, ppl look at them all (the Grey's) as an easy payday so there's always the possibility of a kidnapping. I don't mean to be a pessimist but it always freaks me out cause you guys love to write some drama sometimes and we never know what's coming! Lol
macera chapter 14 . 8/28/2014