Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Okay I get Kate is sticking up for her friend but i think she is a bit of an A**HOLE in this chapter. If she such a good investigative reporter wouldn't she be snooping into this right now and getting to the bottom of this and finding out if it's actually Christian that is the cheater. She only asked Mrs Jones a couple of things and I definetly didn't get any vibe from her that Christian is a cheat.
I thought it was Ana who was supposed to have baby brain.
IMO I still think it's one of the security. The woman said her boyfriends job is 24/7 working for others and he doesn't have a lot of spare time. I think whoever it is, is taking her to Escala and making out it's his to try and impress her.
I hope Ellliot tells Christian about this but it looks like he is also quick to jump on the band wagon in believing this.
I really hope this doesn't turn out to be a Christian cheats story because this fanfic site is getting over run with them now.
Look forward to your update the suspense is a killer :)
Pielietje chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
That was so great! I'm really happy he didn't cheat. The manuscript was a great idea.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Please let it be a misunderstanding
kathd16 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Luv'd that! the manuscript was a brilliant idea
ActingPickle09 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I love this story! Poor pregnancy-brained Ana! I've heard it's a doozy, lol! I knew that things weren't adding up :)
Jasmine Garden chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Hip-Hip-Hooray! to our author for "Taking it Slow" on the build-up, and making the the intial reunion such an inventive and creative treat! We are being rewarded for hanging on for the ride! The manuscript was as surprising as it was innovative and mesmerizing. Christian always knows just how to seal the deal!

Once again, Christian ceded to Kate's control [anything for Ana!], an kept his anxious anticipation and impatience in check, with Taylor's invaluable assistance. I loved Kate's & Elliot's coaching. I laughed so hard when Christian said, "...please call off the hounds...who would have thought... all the money I have spent on your secuity Mrs Grey... and all you needed was dogs" How passionate, beautiful, and moving, that Christian sat BEHIND Ana on the beach, pulled her back close to his chest, and wrapped his arms around her, including one sitting on their son, in her pregnant belly.

Please keep going and let us further enjoy the sorting of this misunderstanding and the reunion. I would love to see Maddy, Sawyer, Taylor, Gail, Kate, and Elliot interacting with our favorite couple. THIS STORY HAS BEEN UNPREDICTABLE SINCE CHAPTER 1. PLEASE KEEP GOING! LOVE IT! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU!
Amez711 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Awww..how sweet to use a manuscript to tell her..love it:)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This was an awesome addition to your story. I like most of your readers are looking forward to Christians Point of view. I can not wait for Christian to find out that Ana is missing,and the reason for her leaving.
I know from the depths of my heart that he is Not cheating on her. There is a small thrill in envisioning how he is going to react to who ever is using the Penthouse for their little affair. I know its getting late in the day 11:00pm for me and i know you have spent a great part of your day typing away for us and for that i thank you but another chapter soon would be appreciated keep up the great work.
Ljs117 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Yeah! Back together. I thought Taylor was having the affair. Glad it was Luke! Cute fairytale.
iamjaninah05 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
LOL...this is so funny..i'm so happy that this is not a cheating fic !
yes of course Christian can't cheat on Ana..i'm really sorry, but i really don't like cheating stories.
leslie25 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
With all the cheating stories out in FF, this was seriously a breath of fresh air. And the manuscript was such a cute idea. And their reunion topped it off! I love your story!
Anabel28 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
F'n Kate! Lol! That was a cute manuscript for them to make...Im so happy theyre back together..Fifty is finnally complete. I hope you continue this story!
CollegeGrad2016 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
LOVE
Lala chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Oh my! I thought u r gonna finally reveal it in this chapter! More pls more!
blondegirl3 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Awesome! Loved that the dogs protect her and I love the story she read! Very creative and non threatening to Ana! Well done!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »