Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
Amez711 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012 sweet to use a manuscript to tell it:)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This was an awesome addition to your story. I like most of your readers are looking forward to Christians Point of view. I can not wait for Christian to find out that Ana is missing,and the reason for her leaving.
I know from the depths of my heart that he is Not cheating on her. There is a small thrill in envisioning how he is going to react to who ever is using the Penthouse for their little affair. I know its getting late in the day 11:00pm for me and i know you have spent a great part of your day typing away for us and for that i thank you but another chapter soon would be appreciated keep up the great work.
Ljs117 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Yeah! Back together. I thought Taylor was having the affair. Glad it was Luke! Cute fairytale.
iamjaninah05 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
LOL...this is so funny..i'm so happy that this is not a cheating fic !
yes of course Christian can't cheat on Ana..i'm really sorry, but i really don't like cheating stories.
leslie25 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
With all the cheating stories out in FF, this was seriously a breath of fresh air. And the manuscript was such a cute idea. And their reunion topped it off! I love your story!
Anabel28 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
F'n Kate! Lol! That was a cute manuscript for them to make...Im so happy theyre back together..Fifty is finnally complete. I hope you continue this story!
CollegeGrad2016 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Lala chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Oh my! I thought u r gonna finally reveal it in this chapter! More pls more!
blondegirl3 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Awesome! Loved that the dogs protect her and I love the story she read! Very creative and non threatening to Ana! Well done!
all8row chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
LuRed2Love chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
So Ana forgot that Luke lives at Escala now? That's some perk being her bodyguard! LOL. I liked how she finally realizes its all a misunderstanding. Aww sweet reunion at the beach.
Connie1966 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Great story! It's awesome that this was a misunderstanding and not another CG cheating story. The characters in your story remind me of those in the books.
tamster127 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
well done beautiful you did really good congrats it is HEA!
mrsdamon chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Sir C Grey & mad hormonal queen. LOL. How fitting.
What a lovely way to be woken by the alert of this new chapter :)
readwritegrey chapter 11 . 11/24/2012