Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
Amez711 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Can't wait for his pov..don't leave us hanging to long!
elizabelladarcy chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Really enjoying this story! Can't wait to see what Christian will do when he finds out Ana is gone! Update soon please!
C-bride chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
YES! CPOV soon.
I just can't wait, we will find out what's going on?

Anabel28 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I'm hooked!
froggydukes chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
wait so is she going to hide until the baby arrives? there is no way that I see CG NOT being at his babys birth...argh, please please update tonight , I am dying for CGs POV.
MrsCTGrey chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Loving this story! More more more please!
HBattin chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
OMG you're KILLING me, lol. I appreciate the fact that you're pulling this out into an actual story but I just wanna know who it is! I have to give you kudos though for stringing this out. The suspense is amazing!
nicki chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think you need to post another chapter asap. A lot of us have had enough of the cheating stories and what kind of a sicko cheats on his heavily pregnant wife. Please update so we all can decide whether to carry on reading or not our type of story. Be honest and give the audience a choice instead of tricking us into believing this is a happy story when it's not please put us out of our misery. However you are a good writer please don't take this as criticism just my heart can't take anymore cheating especially when she's pregnant it's to cruel to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think I know who she's dating but I won't say cause I don't want to spoil it. Poor Christian's probably gonna get it in the neck from Ana for nothing.
Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think i know what you are going to do and god its brilliant if i am right. I wish i had thought of that and if you are not going to do what i think you are going to do THEN i am going to make an account and do it.

Oh boy, i know i sound like i have a screw loose BUT i don't want to give anything away if i am right.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Anxious for your next chapter...great start!
liz chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Please update asap, i like the story. Hope he isn't cheating.
Lala chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Live it! It looks good! Keep it up pls!
Annie chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I hope it is one of the security guards, not Taylor though.
all8row chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Ugh. I wish Ana sent Kate over to escala to check things out! Although its good that she's helping her with the hideout and getting security off her scent. I'm still holding out that its a huge misunderstanding...was kinda hoping it was Elliott instead but doesn't look like its him. Poor Ana :(
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »