Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
frankie and archie proud mummy chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
cant believe christian can do this to ana while pregnsnt i feel ill if he has update asap plz x
Bookcrazyfanatic chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Please not a cheater. If he is using the other woman for non sexual sub, that story has been told. Cheating is getting overwritten on here. If he cheated then I'm not continuing its the same overtold story how about something different like sawyer is a kinky one and Christian gets mad and Ana has to win him back.
kathd16 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Really enjoying this but can't believe that Christian would go so long without contacting Ana especially with her being pregnant looking forward to your next update soon I hope :-)
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 7 . 11/23/2012

IAM SO TEMPTED TO GIVE YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUT IT WILL ANSWER THE ENDLESS QUESTION ABOUT WHAT CHRISTIAN HAS BEEN UP TO, AND IAM NOT SURE IF YOU WILL LOVE ME OR HATE ME ONCE YOU KNOW, AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE ANY OF YOU ...OH DECISIONS ...DECISIONS.

PLUS IT ALSO MEANS YOU MIGHT NOT GET MANY UPDATES TOMORROW...OH IAM SO TORN ;)
Amez711 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Can't wait for his pov..don't leave us hanging to long!
elizabelladarcy chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Really enjoying this story! Can't wait to see what Christian will do when he finds out Ana is gone! Update soon please!
C-bride chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
YES! CPOV soon.
I just can't wait, we will find out what's going on?

SERIOUSLY I CAN'T WAIT I'M DYING HERE!
Anabel28 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I'm hooked!
froggydukes chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
wait so is she going to hide until the baby arrives? there is no way that I see CG NOT being at his babys birth...argh, please please update tonight , I am dying for CGs POV.
MrsCTGrey chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Loving this story! More more more please!
HBattin chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
OMG you're KILLING me, lol. I appreciate the fact that you're pulling this out into an actual story but I just wanna know who it is! I have to give you kudos though for stringing this out. The suspense is amazing!
nicki chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think you need to post another chapter asap. A lot of us have had enough of the cheating stories and what kind of a sicko cheats on his heavily pregnant wife. Please update so we all can decide whether to carry on reading or not our type of story. Be honest and give the audience a choice instead of tricking us into believing this is a happy story when it's not please put us out of our misery. However you are a good writer please don't take this as criticism just my heart can't take anymore cheating especially when she's pregnant it's to cruel to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think I know who she's dating but I won't say cause I don't want to spoil it. Poor Christian's probably gonna get it in the neck from Ana for nothing.
Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think i know what you are going to do and god its brilliant if i am right. I wish i had thought of that and if you are not going to do what i think you are going to do THEN i am going to make an account and do it.

Oh boy, i know i sound like i have a screw loose BUT i don't want to give anything away if i am right.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Anxious for your next chapter...great start!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »