Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
MrsCTGrey chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Loving this story! More more more please!
HBattin chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
OMG you're KILLING me, lol. I appreciate the fact that you're pulling this out into an actual story but I just wanna know who it is! I have to give you kudos though for stringing this out. The suspense is amazing!
nicki chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think you need to post another chapter asap. A lot of us have had enough of the cheating stories and what kind of a sicko cheats on his heavily pregnant wife. Please update so we all can decide whether to carry on reading or not our type of story. Be honest and give the audience a choice instead of tricking us into believing this is a happy story when it's not please put us out of our misery. However you are a good writer please don't take this as criticism just my heart can't take anymore cheating especially when she's pregnant it's to cruel to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think I know who she's dating but I won't say cause I don't want to spoil it. Poor Christian's probably gonna get it in the neck from Ana for nothing.
Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think i know what you are going to do and god its brilliant if i am right. I wish i had thought of that and if you are not going to do what i think you are going to do THEN i am going to make an account and do it.

Oh boy, i know i sound like i have a screw loose BUT i don't want to give anything away if i am right.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Anxious for your next chapter...great start!
liz chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Please update asap, i like the story. Hope he isn't cheating.
Lala chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Live it! It looks good! Keep it up pls!
Annie chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I hope it is one of the security guards, not Taylor though.
all8row chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Ugh. I wish Ana sent Kate over to escala to check things out! Although its good that she's helping her with the hideout and getting security off her scent. I'm still holding out that its a huge misunderstanding...was kinda hoping it was Elliott instead but doesn't look like its him. Poor Ana :(
Anabel28 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I've read other chheating stories and I still get sad...but I hope he's not cheating..maybe its a bodyguard that's her bf... I got teary when she sat on the beach crying ..poor Ana. BUT if he is cheating please have Kate tear him up!
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Please update soon! Try to keep her inner dialogue separate from the rest by using italics or something similar so it's not confusing. It's not confusing now, but will be when there is more dialogue with other characters. I really like the idea! Keep up the good work! :-)
Pielietje chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
If Christian isn't cheating all her pain is for nothing...you know how to build up a story.
Jasmine Garden chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
The therapeutic companionship of Milly and Roxy and the beautiful change in environment at the beach house provided much needed distraction for Ana. However, once she looked in the mirror, reflected back is a new-found, poor self body image, as Ana went down the slippery slope of self-loathing and self-pity. Ana further despaired that certainly Christian was lying when he told her she was beautiful.

While the dogs brought Ana laughter and enjoyment during their walk on the beach, suddenly, like a flash of lightening, it became a painful reminder of the fun Christian must have with Matterson and her dog. As a result, Ana's anguish returned her to the slippery slope of self-pity and the flood-gates opened, for a cathartic release, with Ana's "new friends", Milly and Roxy, sensed her excruciating pain, and comforted her. Just as Bill told Ana, Milly and Roxy, will protect her. Once Ana, had no more tears left, she stood up, and attempted to carry on. Straight ahead, was Ana's savior, Kate! Thank God!

As I read this compelling story, it was almost unbearable, as I felt Ana's pain. The burden she is carrying while nine months pregnant is tortuous. I just hope the overwhelming stress doesn't raise Ana's blood pressure or negatively impact her pregnancy. Please update soon! I can't believe this is your first story! Incredible!
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ITS AMAZING HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO KNOW PEOPLE ARE REALY INTERESTED.

AND I DONT MEAN TO HURT YOU ALL BUT THERE ARE A FEW MORE STEPS TO TAKE BEFOR CHRISTIAN
APPEARS, BUT HOPEFUL IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR PATIENCE.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH..