Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
Anabel28 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
You know your chapter posted twice? What a chapter...damn the way I read it ...looks like CG is not having an affair...so who is it...unless he was meeting Maddy and plans changed...huh?! You seem on a roll...so how about another chapter or 2 tonight? Maybe?...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
i think this maddy is seeing either sawyer or one of the other security men. at 5'11, thats a freaking tall girl! tall women tends to be mannish and i doubt christian has a thing for those types lol btw, christian only gives the sub special to a sub not a "gf"
C-bride chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Ahhhhhh what's going on?
am hooked!
iamjaninah05 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
hi , i'm really hoping that this is not a cheating fic..haha i hope this is just some misunderstanding..
blondegirl3 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Ugh! Typical Ana, not coo uncaring! She leaves with our getting the story of what has happened! Ugh Ana!
TheGrey'sFan01 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Please please please MORE!
I could read stories all day...
I hope he isn't cheating :-1
Can't wait for more keep up the great work!
frankie and archie proud mummy chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
cant believe christian can do this to ana while pregnsnt i feel ill if he has update asap plz x
Bookcrazyfanatic chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Please not a cheater. If he is using the other woman for non sexual sub, that story has been told. Cheating is getting overwritten on here. If he cheated then I'm not continuing its the same overtold story how about something different like sawyer is a kinky one and Christian gets mad and Ana has to win him back.
kathd16 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Really enjoying this but can't believe that Christian would go so long without contacting Ana especially with her being pregnant looking forward to your next update soon I hope :-)
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 7 . 11/23/2012

IAM SO TEMPTED TO GIVE YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUT IT WILL ANSWER THE ENDLESS QUESTION ABOUT WHAT CHRISTIAN HAS BEEN UP TO, AND IAM NOT SURE IF YOU WILL LOVE ME OR HATE ME ONCE YOU KNOW, AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE ANY OF YOU ...OH DECISIONS ...DECISIONS.

PLUS IT ALSO MEANS YOU MIGHT NOT GET MANY UPDATES TOMORROW...OH IAM SO TORN ;)
Amez711 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Can't wait for his pov..don't leave us hanging to long!
elizabelladarcy chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Really enjoying this story! Can't wait to see what Christian will do when he finds out Ana is gone! Update soon please!
C-bride chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
YES! CPOV soon.
I just can't wait, we will find out what's going on?

SERIOUSLY I CAN'T WAIT I'M DYING HERE!
Anabel28 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I'm hooked!
froggydukes chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
wait so is she going to hide until the baby arrives? there is no way that I see CG NOT being at his babys birth...argh, please please update tonight , I am dying for CGs POV.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »