Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
Pielietje chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
If Christian isn't cheating all her pain is for nothing...you know how to build up a story.
Jasmine Garden chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
The therapeutic companionship of Milly and Roxy and the beautiful change in environment at the beach house provided much needed distraction for Ana. However, once she looked in the mirror, reflected back is a new-found, poor self body image, as Ana went down the slippery slope of self-loathing and self-pity. Ana further despaired that certainly Christian was lying when he told her she was beautiful.

While the dogs brought Ana laughter and enjoyment during their walk on the beach, suddenly, like a flash of lightening, it became a painful reminder of the fun Christian must have with Matterson and her dog. As a result, Ana's anguish returned her to the slippery slope of self-pity and the flood-gates opened, for a cathartic release, with Ana's "new friends", Milly and Roxy, sensed her excruciating pain, and comforted her. Just as Bill told Ana, Milly and Roxy, will protect her. Once Ana, had no more tears left, she stood up, and attempted to carry on. Straight ahead, was Ana's savior, Kate! Thank God!

As I read this compelling story, it was almost unbearable, as I felt Ana's pain. The burden she is carrying while nine months pregnant is tortuous. I just hope the overwhelming stress doesn't raise Ana's blood pressure or negatively impact her pregnancy. Please update soon! I can't believe this is your first story! Incredible!
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ITS AMAZING HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO KNOW PEOPLE ARE REALY INTERESTED.

AND I DONT MEAN TO HURT YOU ALL BUT THERE ARE A FEW MORE STEPS TO TAKE BEFOR CHRISTIAN
APPEARS, BUT HOPEFUL IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR PATIENCE.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH..
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Oh, your good at prolonging our anxiety and impatience ;)

I think it was sweet that the dogs sensed her sadness (animals are amazing like that), and comforted her. I felt her need for comfort when she hugged Milley's neck...even if its from a dog.

I need more...this is so hard waiting.

Post more soon! Please! I like that you seem to post every day! Keep up the good writing.
Thanks - Samantha
leslie25 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
You are killing me! I am loving your story, but I want to know if he's cheating or not. Is this your version of delayed gratification? lol

And can we possibly get Christian's POV? Like when he finds out Ana has left. Thank you! :)
froggydukes chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
poor ana...when do we hear from CG?
jademcl chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
This story is so good!omg x x
C-bride chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Omg! i cant wait to read Christian's reaction when he found out Ana left him ;). am so excited! also i hope Elliot confront him.
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Thank you for posting 2 chapter! But I can't stand waiting, and not knowing what's going on! I need more!

Please post more, more, soon, soon!

Thanks - Samantha
heliter chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Here s' the cheater, my humble opinion! But it still is not good if i m right! Thx for your devoting time
Pielietje chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I'm hoping Elliot will confront Christian about this mess. Still hoping it isn't Christian...
I think Christian should have noticed Ana's car by now at Escala if he is the cheater.
Jasmine Garden chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
The suspense is killing me! That tenacious Kate Kavanaugh is slick. I can't believe Ana managed to ditch her security and now Kate managed to call them off Ana's scent, while packing Ana's bags, depositing her phone, and interrogating Gail! There's going to be hell to pay from 50! However, it appears that Elliot is upset...What's next? Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait 'til we have Christian going all 50! I hope Ana is okay! Everyone needs a friend like Kate!
froggydukes chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
wow...kate just took care of eveything...she is so efficient...i love how elliott is like no he wouldnt...i hope its a case of mistaken something cuz i hate to think that taylor knows all this and stil can look ana in the eye...will eliott tell his brother...i hope he goes to confront him..p
C-bride chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
don't let me hanging here! uaaaa. Great chapter, seriously cant wait for more i'm addicted. :) this is good, still hard to read, but i cant stay away.
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK IT REALY IS A BUZZ.

WERE PROBABLY ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH SO ALL WILL BECOME CLEAR SOON ENOUGH.

I NEVER THOUGHT FOR A SECOND MY LITTLE STORY COULD, NEVER MIND WOULD CAUSE SUCH

A REACTION. SO THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ, AND REVIEW.

Donna.x