Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
froggydukes chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
poor ana...when do we hear from CG?
jademcl chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
This story is so good!omg x x
C-bride chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Omg! i cant wait to read Christian's reaction when he found out Ana left him ;). am so excited! also i hope Elliot confront him.
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Thank you for posting 2 chapter! But I can't stand waiting, and not knowing what's going on! I need more!

Please post more, more, soon, soon!

Thanks - Samantha
heliter chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Here s' the cheater, my humble opinion! But it still is not good if i m right! Thx for your devoting time
Pielietje chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I'm hoping Elliot will confront Christian about this mess. Still hoping it isn't Christian...
I think Christian should have noticed Ana's car by now at Escala if he is the cheater.
Jasmine Garden chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
The suspense is killing me! That tenacious Kate Kavanaugh is slick. I can't believe Ana managed to ditch her security and now Kate managed to call them off Ana's scent, while packing Ana's bags, depositing her phone, and interrogating Gail! There's going to be hell to pay from 50! However, it appears that Elliot is upset...What's next? Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait 'til we have Christian going all 50! I hope Ana is okay! Everyone needs a friend like Kate!
froggydukes chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
wow...kate just took care of eveything...she is so efficient...i love how elliott is like no he wouldnt...i hope its a case of mistaken something cuz i hate to think that taylor knows all this and stil can look ana in the eye...will eliott tell his brother...i hope he goes to confront him..p
C-bride chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
don't let me hanging here! uaaaa. Great chapter, seriously cant wait for more i'm addicted. :) this is good, still hard to read, but i cant stay away.
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK IT REALY IS A BUZZ.

WERE PROBABLY ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH SO ALL WILL BECOME CLEAR SOON ENOUGH.

I NEVER THOUGHT FOR A SECOND MY LITTLE STORY COULD, NEVER MIND WOULD CAUSE SUCH

A REACTION. SO THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ, AND REVIEW.

Donna.x
HBattin chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I really didn't want to like this story since it sounded like another CG cheating story. Now, I can't help but to think that this is not CG (story title plus it would be obvious) but I am DYING to know who it truly is! Update soon I hope!
Jasmine Garden chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I am just dying to see how Kate handles getting Ana's clothes. How will she explain Ana's absence? Will there be a Christian and Kate explosion? Oh, Fifty... Please update, ASAP?
kathd16 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Cant wait until Chtistian finds out Ana has left would like Kate to tell him what happened at Escala
greyfan 79 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
i like the story just hope it isnt a cheating story as there are too many around and dont think i can handle another
heliter chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
i agree with some of your readers, we need a Mr G's pov! we need some relief( or not!) please

thx anyway