Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
CG4me chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Enjoyed this. Very clever to start and end this with pink slippers. Mind you, I guessed it was Luke Sawyer right from the get go. I hope you don't mind me pointing out, but plurals and verbs don't have apostrophes. On to Fifty Shades of a Different Colour now!
BK28 chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Just loved this story - baby brain oh that brings back some good memories! Loved the way this was filled with some light touches of humor! Great read!
RAGML chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
This was so cute! Would've loved to see all the way to the birth but great job for this great story! That ending with Taylor all flustered was just hilarious! Love the whole idea of everything! Great job!
Ice77 chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Taylor on bare feet...oh no:)
All well ends well!
Thanks again for sharing!
Ice77 chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
She sais Christian was her boyfriend and that...:) Ooooh boy, Ana please breath, and chech everything out before jumping to conclusions. Jeeez what a light head she is! ROTFL
Islandgirl4evR chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
Such a creative story. It was great!
DHenley chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Just amazing I love it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Ohhh what a cute sweet story! Sorry I was a bit too upset with "dumb" Ana comments early on. Guess I got caught up in realism and practicality. Really enjoyed this. Thank you! Great start to your writing stint on FanFic. xx
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
OH NOOOO! She hides Ana's phone under a pillow? What happens if she needs it to make a call. Cells are easier to keep in a pocket, etc on ones body than a regular home phone. They are stupid. This author needs a beta.
Ravenlite chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Oh man Taylor! That was hilarious! Oh man I can't stop laughing picturing him all panicky and in pink fuzzy slippers! This was a wonderful little story!
Ravenlite chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Christian Grey without his phone?! He didn't even do that on their honeymoon! Wow!
Ravenlite chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
I love dogs. My dad and stepmoms dog is my daughters best friend! The second she sees her she's at the dog wagging that tail and bouncing! Lol. And they're so protective of their masters. Another dog they had before it died had be shut up in their bedroom when my uncle came over because he'd try to bite my uncle cause you know dogs can sense evil! Lol. Not that my uncle is evil he just didnt like my uncle. :)
Ravenlite chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
So Ana let Luke move in there! Lol. Yep baby brain sucks!
Ravenlite chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I knew it had to be Ryan or Luke.
Ravenlite chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Here it comes! Kate and Elliot are gonna feel like shit when they find out they helped Ana run from Christian for no reason and Ana, when she finds out she's gonna punish herself for not believing in him.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »