Reviews for Fifty Shades of Baby Brain
DHenley chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Just amazing I love it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Ohhh what a cute sweet story! Sorry I was a bit too upset with "dumb" Ana comments early on. Guess I got caught up in realism and practicality. Really enjoyed this. Thank you! Great start to your writing stint on FanFic. xx
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
OH NOOOO! She hides Ana's phone under a pillow? What happens if she needs it to make a call. Cells are easier to keep in a pocket, etc on ones body than a regular home phone. They are stupid. This author needs a beta.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Oh man Taylor! That was hilarious! Oh man I can't stop laughing picturing him all panicky and in pink fuzzy slippers! This was a wonderful little story!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Christian Grey without his phone?! He didn't even do that on their honeymoon! Wow!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
I love dogs. My dad and stepmoms dog is my daughters best friend! The second she sees her she's at the dog wagging that tail and bouncing! Lol. And they're so protective of their masters. Another dog they had before it died had be shut up in their bedroom when my uncle came over because he'd try to bite my uncle cause you know dogs can sense evil! Lol. Not that my uncle is evil he just didnt like my uncle. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
So Ana let Luke move in there! Lol. Yep baby brain sucks!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I knew it had to be Ryan or Luke.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Here it comes! Kate and Elliot are gonna feel like shit when they find out they helped Ana run from Christian for no reason and Ana, when she finds out she's gonna punish herself for not believing in him.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Oh no! Christian is gonna freak! Oh man he's gonna go crazy! Ppl are going to need to stay out of the firing line!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Hmmm why do I have a feeling Maddybisnt talking about Christian? Why do I feel like its Luke or Ryan? Hmmmmm... I hope if its boy Christian that at least he knows cause that's a strange woman in their apartment!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I always have a bad feeling when she leaves without security. I get she doesn't like having them everywhere she goes but she at risk even without Hyde being around anymore. Christian gets threats daily as does she, ppl look at them all (the Grey's) as an easy payday so there's always the possibility of a kidnapping. I don't mean to be a pessimist but it always freaks me out cause you guys love to write some drama sometimes and we never know what's coming! Lol
macera chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Good little story
WeAreJorus chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Ohhhh my brain... The YELLING...

Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2014