Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
mylittlebakersdozen chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh, Cris, how bittersweet, how heartbreakingly lovely! I do not mind that E and B are romantic. It seems like it would be a natural progression if she had progressed that far. But I need to know that dr gerandy, et al are in prison! And her father, too! I'm glad that she can move on, but he should not be in public! Okay, I've said my piece. Well done, chickie!
- Jen
beatles101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was a great story! Continue to write you awesome :)
jm chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
loved this possible futuretake, the way you 'painted' DisneyLand makes me want to return (was there 25 years ago..), thx for sharing with us your stories
mrsm0803 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ok , I have mixed feelings. I absolutely LOVE the progress Wisp has made and that she and Edward are together. He is so wonderful for her. I think it's so fun that they went to Disneyland to see her favourite books come to life. Beautiful. The only thing I feel ambivalent about is how she finally came face to face with her father. I know this is only a possible future scenario - and I'm hoping her dad gets his in the 'actual' story. But, overall - Fantastic. I had all the feels and was so happy to see Bella had made so much progress :))
kiddikat chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It may be just a POSSIBLE futuretake, but you've given me real hope for the first time that it's possible, thank you!
Leentje chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
very very nice
LaSpia chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
What a nice Thanksgiving treat. Thank you. I really loved it, and they're perfect. This future glimpse is fantastic, and a great way to show not only her progress individually, but theirs as a couple as well. He loves her so much, and she loves him in more than a protector way. This is a really good way for them to evolve as a couple. Trust, love, hope, they have that, and it seems they always have. Bravo!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Amy
Milk40 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow, this take was just perfect, especially in relation to the trip I made to Disneyland back in August :0)
Holidai chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow, very intense and beautiful and sweet and about a million other things. This was incredibly well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Always a surprise. Good job. Loved it.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Who in the hell is opposed to them being together romantically? Those people need serious help! He's perfect for her. I absolutely loved that possible future take. They are adorable together and he knows how to comfort her just right. Thanks soo much.
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
LOVED this. You make a HEA possible without ignoring so many of the difficulties and obstacles that both would have to overcome to make it happen. Love the bonds among them all. What I also found amusing and positively perfect was how you were able to keep the Edward of the books so in canon with his character...you gave him a valid reason to be hovering, overprotective, and indulgent lol. Still want to run her father through a chipper, but I think you also found the only possible resolution for Bella and him. Sooooooooooo well done. Happy thanksgiving!
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Not opposed . Cheering for it actually! Well done!
mariga79 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I am for them to be together, but I think it could be highly unlikely, why? cause she has a lot to get past from, he may love her but she might not be able to function like an adult, she might learn to communicate but she has to relearn everything
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really hope that this HEA is their reality.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »