Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
kiddikat chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It may be just a POSSIBLE futuretake, but you've given me real hope for the first time that it's possible, thank you!
Leentje chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
very very nice
LaSpia chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
What a nice Thanksgiving treat. Thank you. I really loved it, and they're perfect. This future glimpse is fantastic, and a great way to show not only her progress individually, but theirs as a couple as well. He loves her so much, and she loves him in more than a protector way. This is a really good way for them to evolve as a couple. Trust, love, hope, they have that, and it seems they always have. Bravo!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Milk40 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow, this take was just perfect, especially in relation to the trip I made to Disneyland back in August :0)
Holidai chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow, very intense and beautiful and sweet and about a million other things. This was incredibly well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Always a surprise. Good job. Loved it.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Who in the hell is opposed to them being together romantically? Those people need serious help! He's perfect for her. I absolutely loved that possible future take. They are adorable together and he knows how to comfort her just right. Thanks soo much.
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
LOVED this. You make a HEA possible without ignoring so many of the difficulties and obstacles that both would have to overcome to make it happen. Love the bonds among them all. What I also found amusing and positively perfect was how you were able to keep the Edward of the books so in canon with his gave him a valid reason to be hovering, overprotective, and indulgent lol. Still want to run her father through a chipper, but I think you also found the only possible resolution for Bella and him. Sooooooooooo well done. Happy thanksgiving!
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Not opposed . Cheering for it actually! Well done!
mariga79 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I am for them to be together, but I think it could be highly unlikely, why? cause she has a lot to get past from, he may love her but she might not be able to function like an adult, she might learn to communicate but she has to relearn everything
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really hope that this HEA is their reality.
Simply Emma chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
loooooove it! i hope you update wisp soon (i like this possible future) and i cant believe they ran into charlie, what an ass.
ana1973 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
WEll at least you gave us a little bit of hope with this chapter. Every chapter has been so dark and sad before this. Looking forward to a HEA :) Thank you!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I liked this version. Too bad about them not having children. Maybe they'll change their mind in a future future take.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i am not opposed to anything as long as Bella is comfortable with ,right now it seems impossible that she might lead a fairly normal life,and that includes having a if she could speak full sentences,go to work and go out with her family,then maybe she could have a romantic relationship too.
it is a happy possibility anyway,and one that ties up most things neatly will be interesting to see how they reach there,or anywhere similar.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »