Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Not opposed . Cheering for it actually! Well done!
mariga79 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I am for them to be together, but I think it could be highly unlikely, why? cause she has a lot to get past from, he may love her but she might not be able to function like an adult, she might learn to communicate but she has to relearn everything
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really hope that this HEA is their reality.
Simply Emma chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
loooooove it! i hope you update wisp soon (i like this possible future) and i cant believe they ran into charlie, what an ass.
ana1973 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
WEll at least you gave us a little bit of hope with this chapter. Every chapter has been so dark and sad before this. Looking forward to a HEA :) Thank you!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I liked this version. Too bad about them not having children. Maybe they'll change their mind in a future future take.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i am not opposed to anything as long as Bella is comfortable with ,right now it seems impossible that she might lead a fairly normal life,and that includes having a if she could speak full sentences,go to work and go out with her family,then maybe she could have a romantic relationship too.
it is a happy possibility anyway,and one that ties up most things neatly will be interesting to see how they reach there,or anywhere similar.
fish525 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved that they got their happily ever after. It was wonderful to see how they struggled toghether to help her overcome and control her life.
This was great, I loved all the coping mechanisms that Bella had to help her with life after all that she had been through.
It was delightful how she embraced the scary parts of life to enjoy the best parts, including a loving relationship with Edward.
Thank you as always for sharing this story.
Isao84 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved ir!
Hopefully You can Getafe here for Wisp... Sounds plausible enough...
Montara chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
What an encounter! Her "dad"...what can I say, there are crazy people out there! I just don't understand why isn't he marrying her only on papers and not in church?! In my country you don't have to go to church if you don't want to...you only sign some papers...and can't have a church wedding if you don't have those papers signed. Too bad they won't have kids...their family can help with them, especially Esme.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved it! Loved seeing her as normal as she could ever be! I didn't expect her farther to show up at all! It going to be wierd going back to the story now! Lol loved this and defiently hope that this or something like this happens in Wisp! Can't wait for the next chapter of Wisp! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Loved this! Great to see how far she has come.
buttercup chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
sooooo perfect...you don't need to asked if E/B shld end up together bec. it's a big YES but ofcourse you have to explore the story on your next chapters on her progressed...I would also want to know her father's real reason,c'mmon we need some answer after with all these wild rides
Annie67 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this was perfect! thank you for posting this here as well.
now I cant wait to find more about Wisp's past! hope you're gonna update soon!
and Im hoping they will be romantically involved as well in the story! I cant picture them as friends! so I hope you won't change your mind about them :)
wolffia chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this future-take! I hope the arc that your original fic "Wisp" will go to - will eventually lead to this future-take. I am certainly not opposed to Edward & Wisp falling in-love with each other, but I do understand that it'll take A LOT of time for Wisp to comprehend and realize certain "things" so... *crosses fingers*
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »