Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love it. I know this is only a possible futuretake but the only thing that I would change is that they would have found Bella's father and the man that he gave her to that introduced her to Dr. Gerandy would be nice. Even though that might not have acctually happen in real life.
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I'm not opposed to it. Once she can say 'yes' and really mean it, that is.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Insightful future for Bella... Seeing her communicate... and running into her crazed father... Also the conditions she lives within, because of her father.
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
As a stand alone future take I like that they are together and Bella has done so well. How true that so much evil can hide behind name of God. Thank you for this outtake and enjoy your Thanksgiving, we don't have it here in Aust.
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was a perfect Thanksgiving present!
I loved it.
Thanks and have a Blessed Thanksgiving!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lawwwwd I hope this really become their future :') Loved Wisp going to Disneyland,especially because I went to this exactly one in Cali last year,besides,I always thought she should go to Disney lol
Little angst when she says they can't have babies but understandable.
Happy Thanksgiving!
redbella chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love love love! This possibility. I'm misty eyed at the ending.
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hey Cris:
That was absolutely wonderful. I for one hope you show us how they got to the romantic side of the relationship. I hope Wisp show how she learn to talk again. I just love Wisp...I hope it last for a long time.
Marie
twicrazreader
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like this "possible future" !
I think it is RIGHT that Bella would
be able to find romantic love with
the man who saved herm and fought
for her life, rights and sanity!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
loved it
cjrich chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Possible or not it was wonderful! It gives me hope while reading and crying for poor little Wisp that she deserves and just may find the life she was meant to have. Thank you, thank you for your amazing words. LOL, Cheri
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love the Wisp futuretake. You wrote it wonderfully. Bella in Disneyland was like watching a small child take everything in with awe. It was also amazing to see how far she has come from when Edward first found her in the back of that truck. I don't have a problem with E/B being together romantically. Obviously the progression of their relationship formed over the years. It wasn't rushed. I love the twist in your story with Bella's Dad. He's one f**ked up individual. I'm hoping Wisp's story moves on, we will hopefully find out what happened to her mother. Happy Thanksgiving!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I liked this alternate universe. I'm definitely in the camp of no romance for E/B in the current Wispworld. I just can't see it. I was able to detach from that story to read this one. As usual, you are so careful with your details, thinking about how even the smallest thing might affect her, what her reactions might be and then you wrapped it around the ultimate confrontation. I had not expected that - I have definitely had run ins with the street preachers outside of Disney and this entire interaction was well executed. Of course he couldn't give her an answer - he suffers from all kinds of mental illness. Her being recovered enough to recognize that and find peace in it was really the ultimate prize.
Tulipp chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I reviewed already but then realized I had a question: I think you mentioned that Bella got disoriented quickly...at people's houses, at "her office." Were you implying that she has a job? I can't quite buy that. I interpret it to be some other office...maybe a therapist? It's been nagging at me. Everything else seemed plausible to me.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow so monumental all of it I hope you have something just as grand at the end of wisp so good thank you
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »