Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
They so need to be together romantically. Did you know that the call out at Disneyland for a puke clean up is technicolor yawn? Loved to know that there is a possibility that Wisp/Bella will be alright. I have all those crazy fears that Bella has when I go to Disneyland and I am not nearly traumatized as Bella. My daughter hates the characters as well. Loved this outtake it was great.
momams chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
There are so many possibilities, some better than others, maybe more popular or even less, whatever their future brings as long as they're happy and together will be good. However, I'm a huge romantic and I would love for them to be together romantically.

I loved that you got angst to Disneyland, for us anyone to really enjoy the happiest place on earth, some level of comparisson is needed. How could we trully laugh if we had no idea what crying is?

Happy Thanksgiving! And thanks!
Diamondgirlpau chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
:) i love it! This is definitely a great future for Edward and little Wisp!
Happy thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating!
chanahope chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
BEST OUTTAKE I EVER READ! OH YES, I WOULD LOVE TO GET THEM TOGETHER EVENTUALLY! BRAVO AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
MorguiYes chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww It's so sweet, so cute... I loved it! 33
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Beautifully done. Gives those of us who read Wisp a little glimmer of hope for her future. For their future. Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this glimpse.
belovedbeauty chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'm happy to sit here with tears in my eyes and hope with everything that this is Wisp and Edward's future. She deserves this after everything she's been through. Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for creating such an immensely emotion story that breeds mystery, anger, sadness, laughter, love and above all: hope. :)
VintageNicky chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like this futuretake! Definitly loving Bella and Edward together, and I really hope the other possible takes are good even if they arent together romantically. I have a feeling that whatever happens they will always be in each others life, in whatever way they need to be.
I didnt like the bit with her Dad. I felt it was a little ... unexpected? I dont know, I cant describe it, but I didnt like it. I think its because I was thinking of this more as a happy time, so for him to be there so suddenly, and for that scene to be so short, it baffled me a little.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Loved this
EMcKinney chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So, so wonderful. As hard as Wisp/Bella's backstory is to read, this is exactly how I hope her future turns out. Thanks so much for writing it and allowing us to read it.
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'd like to think this happens but it doesn't seem realistic. As the song says, "fairy tales can come true, they can happen to you," so I'll hold out hope.
Tulipp chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That honestly seems just right to me: progress is possible but not complete progress. There will always be scars-big ones-after a lifetime of profound abuse.

I think that the decision for them not to have children is the right one; yes, as another reviewer said, for some people children are grounding and centering, but they are also a lot of work, and not everyone can give 100% to a kid. That was a smart choice on your part, I thought.

Now you just have to write eleventy hundred chapters to get us from where we are now to this lovely future. :)
alc1002 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Good chapter
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I liked this. Obviously her father is totally off his rocker. But we already knew that.

Unfortunately, being a parent doesn't require a license. And considering how hard it is, it probably should :)

Though you did give me a scare at first when you said Chase was 5. I was suddenly thinking he was Bella & Edward's and I knew she wouldn't have been ready to have a kid that soon, so I thought maybe she molested him when he was asleep again. Seeing how Edward freaked out with her previous touching, that would have really been interesting. So I guess she is similar to someone with a brain injury. My niece was in a car accident and though mostly you can't tell? She has trouble remembering things now and has a little trouble with logical thinking. However she is very organized & good with lists
Lesley282 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Loved this - hope they do one day get their romantic happily ever after together
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »