Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
SLKerouac chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
In the future Bella is trying to live her life. She is doing so well that a vacation with Edward was something that was needed to give her some confidence. Edward so loves her. He would do anything for her. Anything that she wanted he would get or do. She is learning about being out with other people but with Edward at her side. She is learning what she likes and what she is able to experience. Edward is with her and won't leave her side. He is her life line. After spending time at Disneyland, Bella was ready to take a break, to rest and get off of her feet. When leaving Bella comes face to face with someone from her past-her father. She is asking why but he has no answer to give her. Edward takes her back to the hotel and at this time gives Bella a small gift. It was her princess dream. She would always be a princess to Edward and she was always meant to be with Edward. Bella knows that her father can not hurt her anymore and that she is where she belongs-with Edward. Thank you for writing this outtake. It could be a nice ending to the "Wisp" story. Keep writing!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Absolutely brilliant!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
LOVE this! I absolutely hope Bella and Edward are able to have a romantic relationship at some point.
JavaMasta chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like this ending. It makes sense that CBT could help Bella with her disorder, especially given that her language had developed to a normal level of a 7-yr-old. In addition, I can see a romantic relationship developing between them, as Bella is probably fairly sensual. One would think, as she wasn't menstruating and had some internal damage, that she wouldn't even be ABLE to have children. I must admit that I am a little surprised that they didn't marry with a civil ceremony, though.

Really good out-take!
CrystalCutie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aww, this is so sweet. I'm actually looking forward to Edward and Bella eventually getting together, although I'm not pleased to read about her father being a preacher out and about. He should be in jail, I think. But I like how Bella gets much better. She's actually walking and talking now,so I'm proud of her progress.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh Tank you for this chapter... I had so many question now I just need to know the predators final got caught!
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
They so need to be together romantically. Did you know that the call out at Disneyland for a puke clean up is technicolor yawn? Loved to know that there is a possibility that Wisp/Bella will be alright. I have all those crazy fears that Bella has when I go to Disneyland and I am not nearly traumatized as Bella. My daughter hates the characters as well. Loved this outtake it was great.
momams chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
There are so many possibilities, some better than others, maybe more popular or even less, whatever their future brings as long as they're happy and together will be good. However, I'm a huge romantic and I would love for them to be together romantically.

I loved that you got angst to Disneyland, for us anyone to really enjoy the happiest place on earth, some level of comparisson is needed. How could we trully laugh if we had no idea what crying is?

Happy Thanksgiving! And thanks!
Diamondgirlpau chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
:) i love it! This is definitely a great future for Edward and little Wisp!
Happy thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating!
chanahope chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
BEST OUTTAKE I EVER READ! OH YES, I WOULD LOVE TO GET THEM TOGETHER EVENTUALLY! BRAVO AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
MorguiYes chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww It's so sweet, so cute... I loved it! 33
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Beautifully done. Gives those of us who read Wisp a little glimmer of hope for her future. For their future. Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this glimpse.
belovedbeauty chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'm happy to sit here with tears in my eyes and hope with everything that this is Wisp and Edward's future. She deserves this after everything she's been through. Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for creating such an immensely emotion story that breeds mystery, anger, sadness, laughter, love and above all: hope. :)
VintageNicky chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like this futuretake! Definitly loving Bella and Edward together, and I really hope the other possible takes are good even if they arent together romantically. I have a feeling that whatever happens they will always be in each others life, in whatever way they need to be.
I didnt like the bit with her Dad. I felt it was a little ... unexpected? I dont know, I cant describe it, but I didnt like it. I think its because I was thinking of this more as a happy time, so for him to be there so suddenly, and for that scene to be so short, it baffled me a little.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2012