Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
GRLTRP chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Beautiful. Wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Charlie is a horrible man who deserves, along with James, Felix, Dr. Gerandy, and everyone else who exploited Bella, to be left in a room full of voracious animals and being torn to pieces before being made what they are (pieces of shit)... this is after being treated to a years worth of the same treatment they gave to Bella, then being gelded (without anesthetic).
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow, j'adore, c'est magnifique...tellement touchant.
cullensgypsy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
What an incredible 'Futuretake'! Your writing is so amazing and the story you told here is one to be proud of. Yes Bella may have not gotten her answers, but she did get her HEA which was well deserved with the life her 'sorry excuse for a dad' bestowed upon her. I loved the way you wrapped things up nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
We call cotton candy, fairy floss.
Remee chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love Bella and Edward together Romantically. This was great. I hope this relationship crosses over into your wip.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Infinitesimally better than anything out there!
asdf chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Amazing.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I'm sorry that you haven't been able to finish Wisp as of yet, but the future you imagined for Bella and Edward was beautiful. I truly loved this future take and it helped me see what how it was gonna be for them. Love and Happiness. If you do finish it, it would be wonderful, but don't worry yourself about it, life is damn hard enough without pushing yourself when you are feeling bad. I know how that is and some things we just have to let go for awhile.

Keeping you in my prayers sweetie.
God Bless you!
Ayasha chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I desperately want them to be together. Edward and Bella are just too beautiful and this one-shot almost brought tears to my eyes. Love them as a couple .
Jen chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Awww. I do want Bella and Edward together (after some serious therapy that helps her pull her fractured personality ba6vk together). But I want her to have enough faith in herself to maybe have a child in the future... full HEA. She deserves it.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This futuretake left me in tears. I love that Wisp and Edward end up in love and happy. How her father could still be so heartless boggles my mind but only proves that evil does exist. Love the characters especially little Chase!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
yes I want more those two belong together. why would we be opposed with them being romance he loves her she loves him
GrandeDame chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
SO glad to see them together! They deserve happiness. I also wish they were married. You don't have to get married in a church or have religion involved to get married.
It's also SO sad that B&E can't/won't have children. I think...no, I KNOW Edward would be the most wonderful father - he DESERVES to be one...have a little Edward. ;) I hope you'll reconsider that.

I'm sad that Bella's scumbag father had to intrude on their vacation, as well as not giving her the answers that she so desperately wanted. :( May HE be the one who rots in Hell!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
The best happy ever ending I have read so far. They both deserve this. Thank you for giving me this. You made my day. I still am waiting to read more of their lives in Wisp story.
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »