Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
luckyladyfla chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Loved this! I am so happy Edward and Bella get their happy ending! They are so perfect together.
katheringrace chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Okay so I read the part about Dumbo and laughed so hard I cried. I know you deal with depression and some people are asses and I want you to know that I deal with depression too, but 'wisp' is something that kept me going. I know, sounds weird. But, wisp was what I looked forward to reading after a tough day at school or family functions. So please don't give up writing because you are really good at it and kept something alive for just a little longer.

Love, Kitty .
bmthespian chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Great future take.
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww what an amazing outtake I loved it I am so glad to see Bella aka our wisp having awesome time in Disneyland with edward and others. Uff Charlie he is such a heartless monster poor bella but it's okay she has edward and Cullen family now she is loved and happy. Anyways loved it you are such a great writer can't get enough of your wisp story and outtakes hope you write more or better yet hope you write a sequel
Angie66 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Amazing . I always want to know more after each chapter or outtakes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
How he loves her! Amazing!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was an interesting future take, considering the story is finished now...It could happen this way. I am eager to read what you write next about these two, now that we know how the main story ends. Thanks for this, for that, and for all of it!
GRLTRP chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Beautiful. Wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Charlie is a horrible man who deserves, along with James, Felix, Dr. Gerandy, and everyone else who exploited Bella, to be left in a room full of voracious animals and being torn to pieces before being made what they are (pieces of shit)... this is after being treated to a years worth of the same treatment they gave to Bella, then being gelded (without anesthetic).
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow, j'adore, c'est magnifique...tellement touchant.
cullensgypsy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
What an incredible 'Futuretake'! Your writing is so amazing and the story you told here is one to be proud of. Yes Bella may have not gotten her answers, but she did get her HEA which was well deserved with the life her 'sorry excuse for a dad' bestowed upon her. I loved the way you wrapped things up nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
We call cotton candy, fairy floss.
Remee chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love Bella and Edward together Romantically. This was great. I hope this relationship crosses over into your wip.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Infinitesimally better than anything out there!
asdf chapter 1 . 7/17/2014