Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
Ayasha chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I desperately want them to be together. Edward and Bella are just too beautiful and this one-shot almost brought tears to my eyes. Love them as a couple .
Jen chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Awww. I do want Bella and Edward together (after some serious therapy that helps her pull her fractured personality ba6vk together). But I want her to have enough faith in herself to maybe have a child in the future... full HEA. She deserves it.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This futuretake left me in tears. I love that Wisp and Edward end up in love and happy. How her father could still be so heartless boggles my mind but only proves that evil does exist. Love the characters especially little Chase!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
yes I want more those two belong together. why would we be opposed with them being romance he loves her she loves him
GrandeDame chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
SO glad to see them together! They deserve happiness. I also wish they were married. You don't have to get married in a church or have religion involved to get married.
It's also SO sad that B&E can't/won't have children. I think...no, I KNOW Edward would be the most wonderful father - he DESERVES to be one...have a little Edward. ;) I hope you'll reconsider that.

I'm sad that Bella's scumbag father had to intrude on their vacation, as well as not giving her the answers that she so desperately wanted. :( May HE be the one who rots in Hell!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
The best happy ever ending I have read so far. They both deserve this. Thank you for giving me this. You made my day. I still am waiting to read more of their lives in Wisp story.
MayeGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i like it.
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
very very nice but sad they wont have kiddies to love
REgrrl chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Always a bittersweet experience for Bella. It seemed fitting how she dealt with the obstacles of crowds, anxiety and fear in this scenario. Edward is truly attuned and hovering. Most people would not comprehend this as a positive trait, but its perfectly right for Bella. A complex and well created characterization. Wonderfully done.
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I loved the possible futuretake. Man some of the Disney rides sounded scary. I want to go to disney world. Thanks
amwine chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I have to admit at first I was not going to read this possible futuretake. I was not sure I wanted to know how things might turn out. I am glad I read it now. I have always wanted them to find a way to be together. They are good for each other. I hope this is the road they end up taking in their story. I love Chase! Nothing wrong with having a mini Emmett walking around! Great job...thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great writing! It must be hard to constantly walk on eggshells around Bella.
MamzelleDaphne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I think this is a beautiful future for both of them, and after everything she has to go through, she deserves happiness.
Considering her past, I think that every possible romantic relationship would be with someone stronger than her, so I don't consider Edward taking advantage of her vulnerability. On the contrary, he knows the darkest side of her life and is able to protect her and cherish her.
A beautiful outtake !
Kenzersmom chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I want them together so this is good! I hope it is a real future take!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013