Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
GrandeDame chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
SO glad to see them together! They deserve happiness. I also wish they were married. You don't have to get married in a church or have religion involved to get married.
It's also SO sad that B&E can't/won't have children. I think...no, I KNOW Edward would be the most wonderful father - he DESERVES to be one...have a little Edward. ;) I hope you'll reconsider that.

I'm sad that Bella's scumbag father had to intrude on their vacation, as well as not giving her the answers that she so desperately wanted. :( May HE be the one who rots in Hell!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
The best happy ever ending I have read so far. They both deserve this. Thank you for giving me this. You made my day. I still am waiting to read more of their lives in Wisp story.
MayeGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i like it.
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
very very nice but sad they wont have kiddies to love
REgrrl chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Always a bittersweet experience for Bella. It seemed fitting how she dealt with the obstacles of crowds, anxiety and fear in this scenario. Edward is truly attuned and hovering. Most people would not comprehend this as a positive trait, but its perfectly right for Bella. A complex and well created characterization. Wonderfully done.
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I loved the possible futuretake. Man some of the Disney rides sounded scary. I want to go to disney world. Thanks
amwine chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I have to admit at first I was not going to read this possible futuretake. I was not sure I wanted to know how things might turn out. I am glad I read it now. I have always wanted them to find a way to be together. They are good for each other. I hope this is the road they end up taking in their story. I love Chase! Nothing wrong with having a mini Emmett walking around! Great job...thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great writing! It must be hard to constantly walk on eggshells around Bella.
MamzelleDaphne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I think this is a beautiful future for both of them, and after everything she has to go through, she deserves happiness.
Considering her past, I think that every possible romantic relationship would be with someone stronger than her, so I don't consider Edward taking advantage of her vulnerability. On the contrary, he knows the darkest side of her life and is able to protect her and cherish her.
A beautiful outtake !
Kenzersmom chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I want them together so this is good! I hope it is a real future take!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow
Mickster chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I forced myself to not read this before because I wanted their future to be unknown to me, but after last chapter I am SO glad I did. I want them to be together as a couple. I know you get hundreds of reviews each chapter but I mentioned that it would not be good for either of them if they are not together. I get why people don't want that, it seems like he'd be exploiting her vulnerability. But if they are not together, they are destined to never having romantic love. Because if not each other, who else could either of them be with? Edward is completely dedicated and Wisp will never feel about anyone the way she feels about Edward. This may not come to be in your story, but I hope it does. This outcome is awesome!
middlewife chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow, that was a trip! It was interesting to see one version of Bella's future. Some things were as I expected and others so not. Thank you for this, I liked reading it.
not right chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Charlie never got what the fuck was coming to him. He should know he left his INNOCENT FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER in the hands of CHILD MOLESTERS AND SEX OFFENDERS. He RUINED and INNOCENT person all in the SO CALLED fucking name of his CHURCH! This is why I LOATHE organized religion and why I am not religious. It breeds nothing but hypocritical power mongers.
amartello chapter 1 . 4/24/2013