Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Mickster chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I forced myself to not read this before because I wanted their future to be unknown to me, but after last chapter I am SO glad I did. I want them to be together as a couple. I know you get hundreds of reviews each chapter but I mentioned that it would not be good for either of them if they are not together. I get why people don't want that, it seems like he'd be exploiting her vulnerability. But if they are not together, they are destined to never having romantic love. Because if not each other, who else could either of them be with? Edward is completely dedicated and Wisp will never feel about anyone the way she feels about Edward. This may not come to be in your story, but I hope it does. This outcome is awesome!
middlewife chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow, that was a trip! It was interesting to see one version of Bella's future. Some things were as I expected and others so not. Thank you for this, I liked reading it.
not right chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Charlie never got what the fuck was coming to him. He should know he left his INNOCENT FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER in the hands of CHILD MOLESTERS AND SEX OFFENDERS. He RUINED and INNOCENT person all in the SO CALLED fucking name of his CHURCH! This is why I LOATHE organized religion and why I am not religious. It breeds nothing but hypocritical power mongers.
amartello chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
like it
Angela chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh please, please, please. that's such a beautiful picture. i would love for this to be wisp's future. she deserves this hea after all the drama she's been through. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase
PapaBearsWhooners chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved it and I thought it was so sweet how gentle and understanding Edward is with her even when they are intimate. Wonderful story! Are we ever going to find out what happend to Bella's mother? How she could give her up or allow her father to give her away? Did her father sell her? Loving the story! Please keep it coming!
Wishful Thinker chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Mr Toad's Wild Ride was always my favorite as a kid. I never read the book or really knew the story at all, but that ride was awesome. I heard a while back they'd changed it to something else, something with one of the newer characters but mechanically still the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
no they elong together I wish they would get married and why couldn't they have a child I think that would help her lie the cat did but it really don't matter whether they have kids or not just marry them so they really belong to each other, and I still don't know what happened to her or why
soton chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I so want this to be their future! :-)
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I think this is perfect!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
WONDERFUL! This brought back so many memories of my Disney visits with my family and my now kids,very accurate ! I LOVE DISNEY! (And churros! ...and gumbo!) great possibility for their future, but would be a tricky transistion, I think an independent matured Bella would have to initiate a romantic though chaste relationship and convince Edward that it was right for them. Great encounter with'Daddy'.
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I hope this happens. Hopefully a few more years down the line she will beable to take care of a baby.
nix69 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I really really really really hope that this is the way the story is heading. I really love that they are together in this futuretake.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Loved all of it except for Bella finding her father. Shocking yes - but after all she's been thru AND at Disneyland no less - it just seemed too much. Love your writing though!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »