Reviews for Wisp Futuretake
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
no they elong together I wish they would get married and why couldn't they have a child I think that would help her lie the cat did but it really don't matter whether they have kids or not just marry them so they really belong to each other, and I still don't know what happened to her or why
soton chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I so want this to be their future! :-)
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I think this is perfect!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
WONDERFUL! This brought back so many memories of my Disney visits with my family and my now kids,very accurate ! I LOVE DISNEY! (And churros! ...and gumbo!) great possibility for their future, but would be a tricky transistion, I think an independent matured Bella would have to initiate a romantic though chaste relationship and convince Edward that it was right for them. Great encounter with'Daddy'.
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I hope this happens. Hopefully a few more years down the line she will beable to take care of a baby.
nix69 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I really really really really hope that this is the way the story is heading. I really love that they are together in this futuretake.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Loved all of it except for Bella finding her father. Shocking yes - but after all she's been thru AND at Disneyland no less - it just seemed too much. Love your writing though!
grammysharbear2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well, I really like that she's progressed enough they can be together. I'm happy about it.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow what a future! She still has her past haunting her, however she has developed and grew from what we have known her to be. And meeting her father, man he's crazy! This was awesome I hope this would be the future we will get to see.!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
More Glee?
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I am so not opposed to them being romantically linked!

XOXO
Pam
Mariah chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awh I absolutely love Edward and Bella together
:') they're so strong as a couple
LizzieToast chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This will be my happy place, I loved this out-take. I have spent the day reading Wisp and all the outtakes, this gives me hope and somewhere to retreat to and hang on to when the nastiness i know Wisp has still to deal with comes up in the main story. Fabulous storytelling and writing.
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I really liked this and the trip to Disney. The only thing I wish is that Charlie is caught and made to rot in prison. He was clearly not a good father to Wisp. The Edward and Bella love is adorable. I think they could get there in time.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved that Edward and Bella were together in your futuretake. Not sure about them not wanting kids,after all Wisp does look after Pet. Edward's gift to Bella was so pretty it's a shame you couldn't have it with the fireworks going off in your picture..
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »