Reviews for Hunger
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love it!

Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
yes, definitely captivating ;) liked the idea of sherlock being completely hung up on the red pants XD
Lady Daja-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So when I said you'd ruined me for all other Sherlock/John fics, I guess I meant all other ones besides your OTHER fics lol. This was so good. It's like Sherlock takes us on a ride through his addiction (which is amazingly vivid) and I love how first we all think the addiction is to cocaine. Then Sherlock's true addiction-John, obviously, lol- comes to light and I feel like, DUH, I should've known this all along... and some part of me did know, but it's that little part you never listen to until it's too late and you end up regretting not listening haha. Anyway, your writing is like chocolate to a choco-holic and I know I'm probably already addicted. Still, I will finish reading all of your fics! I just feel like I may need rehab afterwards. Good job!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
:( My feels are all over the place after reading this one. Beautiful, of course, but rather sad.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Sigh... So much want. Sometimes it's no fair that the characters get to get it on and I don't. Suppose it's good tho, that I'm not with anyone. I would not make clear, rational decisions. You are quite the writer.
Clieo chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Amazing writing style! Simply amazing! I want more , love&hugs
wordswhatareinmybrain chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh my gosh, that was amazing. I don't even know what words to use to describe it adequately, it was just completely amazing.