Reviews for Monsters in the Night
Crazy-Hime chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I Luv this. ;3

Great job, by the way!
Aria6 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This is a great little fic... will the next chapter be coming out soon? :)
Midori no Kaori chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
awww i have to say grimmjow was so utterly cute XD blushing grimmjow is a cute grimmjow (and sexy 8D)
grimmy schiffer chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Hi I love all your fic, I found this bright, continues with more chapters is great, love together and Ichigo Grimm provided Grimmjow is the uke, great updates soon, bye.
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
This is so good :3
Ruckus chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Ooh! Multichap! I thought this was going to be a one shot... Can't wait for the mpregs though! Please update soon!
Nova Alexandria chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Well done. There needs to be more Hollow Ichigo going all crazy on people's asses and dominating the hell out of them, but than, I got a thing for dark ficts. Good thing Pantera knocked Grimmjow out, he definitely would go insane if he knew about what Pantera did, and with whom.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Amazing :3 poor grimmjow
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I loved it! I've always adored the idea of Ichigo going and finding Grimmjow in his badass hollow form. I have to admit that I would have loved to have Grimmjow be the one that Ichigo was topping instead... maybe an alternate version sometime? XD

But really, it was a very interesting idea, and I really like how you portrayed Pantera (though for some odd reason I always view Pantera as a girl, lol).

Fantastic story!