Reviews for Cross That Bridge
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I AM SO GLAD HE LIVED! It thought for sure you were going to kill him, and I was going to cry so much...well, I cried anyway, but it was from happiness! I'm so glad Cas got there in time. This was a beautiful story, well done! :'D
klu chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
This was incredibly compelling and had me dabbing away tears more than once. Cancer has a hold on many people and ones we love are often affected. I find myself wishing like Hell (or maybe that should be Heaven) for a Cas right now, but Oh well, I still pray and hope for the best for someone I love to have a miracle like Sam here.
Thank you for writing this. If nothing else, it helped to see the importance of accepting the decisions of not taking treatment when it's no longer doing any good. I needed to hear that one more time.
SimplyMe51 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Amazing story - I'm glad Sam lived.

I love all your work. Please keep writing.
LAHH chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Fantastic end. I think having Cas save him was right in the end. Thanks for writing
AshleyMarie84 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I had tears in my eyes throughout this whole fic. I'm so glad you had Cas save Sam. If only the real world was like that. Wonderful story!
shotgunequalssammy chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Whoa! I really expected this to turn into a deathfic - and geez, I'm glad it didn't (I'm one of those weepy annoying persons while reading fanfictions)! I also like your A/N in the end, about the fanfiction world and "angels can come and save the day".
This is a really lovely story! :)
CBloom2 chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Personally I'm glad he lived! For me that what fan fiction is all about, creating miracles for our favorite characters! There are plenty of people who are tragically going through something like this in real life so its nice to get away from real life once in a while! I love your stories and I can't wait for more!
reannablue chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Thank-you for saving Sam. I can't imagine one brother outliving the other brother...ever!
sandycub chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Liked your ending to the story! You are right, the Winchester world is a unique one in which an angel can swoop in and save the day!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Oh, those last few moments with Sam dying, when Dean hadn't had the chance to tell Sam just how much he meant to him, were so sad! I DID have tears in my eyes. I didn't think there was a way that Sam would wake up and hear what Dean wanted so desperately to tell him. I didn't really want Amelia there at the end either. It wasn't something that Dean should have had to share with her. It made sense that he would wish that Cas was there, because he was Sam's friend, a part of their family. I'm happy that Cas saved Sam, and that Sam didn't blame Dean, or stay mad at him. They belong together, and that's all there is to it! lol
jensensgirl3 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I for one am glad that Sam is alive and well, riding next too his big brother as shot gun. I cheered when Castiel healed Sam, wish Amelia would have just left the room. Sorry not a big fan of her.
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Aww! cas saves the day! :D great story!
jojospn chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I'm glad you saved Sam. I read a Sam cancer fic with Sam dying at the end and it was beautiful. But I am very glad that I was able to read one just as beautifully done with a happier ending. Thank you for sharing this lovely story!
sylvia37 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I, for one, am glad you saved him. You did a fantastic job and I cried buckets every time, but I wanted Sam to live. Thanks so much for this fabulous story.
detectivetimehunter chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Wow, well done. When I started this chapter, I was thinking about how you could hurt me this way when I'm still not over the season 9 finale, but that last sentence has just made my day. I'm so glad that Sam survived and Cas returned. You deserve multiple cookies for such an awesome fic! Beautiful work!
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »