Reviews for Cross That Bridge
SPNxBookworm chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
I'm actually not sure, haha. I loved that Sam lived, but then him dying and the emotion Dean would go through, it would have been nice to read that too. Even though I would have sobbed even more.

I loved this story to the end either way. And I totally agree with you. I wish we had miracles like Castiel in the real world more often too.

Awesome job as always! :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
*ugly crying*

I legit have no words right now. This story is ripping me apart and I don't want to read the last chapter :( SAMMY.

Ahhhhh...okay, moving onto the last chapter.

*braces herself*
SPNxBookworm chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Jesus woman I am sobbing now.
The feels and just...
You are pulling at my heart strings here and just...GAH

This is heart breaking. And sad. And Sam's gonna die. And Dean is gonna break. And I'm not ready. :'(

Moving onto the next chapter. :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Sorry for guesting but HOLY MOLY I AM IN TEARS.
I cried like a baby reading the ending! GAH! I'm actually terrified of moving onto the next chapter.

Brilliant writing as always and yes, it has to seem realistic and I think you're doing an amazing job!
JudyH chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
You know, I had a feeling you weren't gonna let Sam die (you old softie, you). I like the way you handled it, having Dean resort to a desperate prayer to an angel he had no hope of reaching...or so he thought. I would like to see how they transitioned from Sam's obvious anger when he awoke, to the "back to life as usual" scenario in the closing scene...Maybe you'll fill that in for us one day (Judy asks hopefully)?
This was a long and torturous ride thru a nightmare illness, with all the details put out there truthfully and unvarnished, and masterfully written. Kudos to you!
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I AM SO GLAD HE LIVED! It thought for sure you were going to kill him, and I was going to cry so much...well, I cried anyway, but it was from happiness! I'm so glad Cas got there in time. This was a beautiful story, well done! :'D
klu chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
This was incredibly compelling and had me dabbing away tears more than once. Cancer has a hold on many people and ones we love are often affected. I find myself wishing like Hell (or maybe that should be Heaven) for a Cas right now, but Oh well, I still pray and hope for the best for someone I love to have a miracle like Sam here.
Thank you for writing this. If nothing else, it helped to see the importance of accepting the decisions of not taking treatment when it's no longer doing any good. I needed to hear that one more time.
SimplyMe51 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Amazing story - I'm glad Sam lived.

I love all your work. Please keep writing.
LAHH chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Fantastic end. I think having Cas save him was right in the end. Thanks for writing
AshleyMarie84 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I had tears in my eyes throughout this whole fic. I'm so glad you had Cas save Sam. If only the real world was like that. Wonderful story!
shotgunequalssammy chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Whoa! I really expected this to turn into a deathfic - and geez, I'm glad it didn't (I'm one of those weepy annoying persons while reading fanfictions)! I also like your A/N in the end, about the fanfiction world and "angels can come and save the day".
This is a really lovely story! :)
CBloom2 chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Personally I'm glad he lived! For me that what fan fiction is all about, creating miracles for our favorite characters! There are plenty of people who are tragically going through something like this in real life so its nice to get away from real life once in a while! I love your stories and I can't wait for more!
reannablue chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Thank-you for saving Sam. I can't imagine one brother outliving the other brother...ever!
sandycub chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Liked your ending to the story! You are right, the Winchester world is a unique one in which an angel can swoop in and save the day!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Oh, those last few moments with Sam dying, when Dean hadn't had the chance to tell Sam just how much he meant to him, were so sad! I DID have tears in my eyes. I didn't think there was a way that Sam would wake up and hear what Dean wanted so desperately to tell him. I didn't really want Amelia there at the end either. It wasn't something that Dean should have had to share with her. It made sense that he would wish that Cas was there, because he was Sam's friend, a part of their family. I'm happy that Cas saved Sam, and that Sam didn't blame Dean, or stay mad at him. They belong together, and that's all there is to it! lol
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »