Reviews for Cross That Bridge
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Aww! cas saves the day! :D great story!
jojospn chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I'm glad you saved Sam. I read a Sam cancer fic with Sam dying at the end and it was beautiful. But I am very glad that I was able to read one just as beautifully done with a happier ending. Thank you for sharing this lovely story!
sylvia37 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I, for one, am glad you saved him. You did a fantastic job and I cried buckets every time, but I wanted Sam to live. Thanks so much for this fabulous story.
detectivetimehunter chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Wow, well done. When I started this chapter, I was thinking about how you could hurt me this way when I'm still not over the season 9 finale, but that last sentence has just made my day. I'm so glad that Sam survived and Cas returned. You deserve multiple cookies for such an awesome fic! Beautiful work!
missingmikey chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
So glad for this ending! Loved the story!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
huh. glad you grabbed the steering wheel a bit harder and ... ya' know ...
thank you for you know ... sammy's alive.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
You are going to find a way to save Sam right? It's the Winchester way (as is lying to your brother and saying you will let them go).

Glad you enjoyed the con...I loved seeing the Jared pictures on-line. He definitely can rock a sweater :)
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Heart breaking chapter. Thanks for updating
IcyFox West chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Damn you have me crying for the last two chapters. Looking forward to more
detectivetimehunter chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Actually crying at this chapter. So glad you had a good time at the con though! :)
sylvia37 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I always forget to grab the tissues before I start reading this. It's breaking my heart and you're doing a great job.
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I hate that Sam is so ready to be done with living, but I understand why. I also know that Dean won't be far behind Sam, because he won't want to go on living without him. Sam is what makes Dean happy, and Dean survives every hunt because of Sam. With Sam no longer by his side, having his back and giving Dean a reason to keep going, it won't be long before he gets it. I'm glad that Dean will be with Sam at the end, no matter how hard it is for Dean, because it's what Sam needs. Letting go while Dean is at his side, while they're staring at the stars like they used to, is a nice way for Sam to go. I'm still gonna cry like a baby when it happens though! *sniffle*
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
hey there :)
don't you dare and let sam die. if you intend to let me know before ok?
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I handled this chapter better than the last one. Yay me! Not sure why. It was pretty gut wrenching. I mean I absolutely have the visual in my head of what's going on, and it's like a knife twisting imagining Sam dying from this horrible disease. And I'm not Amelia's greatest fan, but geez Dean is so self centred. He really doesn't seem to care about her pain, only his and Sam's. But that's pretty much canon, so, it works. But I feel for her. So that's something lol!

And I'm really happy about your convention. Sounds awesome. I'm going to my first Supernatural Con in a couple of weeks. Sadly Jared won't be there. Australia is a long way to travel, but he has been here before and I hope he comes again. It's my dream to meet him and get one of those hugs. Meanwhile I have these amazing guys to look forward to...
Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard, Richard Speight Jr, Mitch Pileggi, Corin Nemec, Matt Cohen. Not too shabby. I can't wait. Just got my Sammy plaid shirt today so I'm good to go lol! WOOT!
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 5/20/2014