Reviews for Cross That Bridge
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
hey there :)
don't you dare and let sam die. if you intend to let me know before ok?
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I handled this chapter better than the last one. Yay me! Not sure why. It was pretty gut wrenching. I mean I absolutely have the visual in my head of what's going on, and it's like a knife twisting imagining Sam dying from this horrible disease. And I'm not Amelia's greatest fan, but geez Dean is so self centred. He really doesn't seem to care about her pain, only his and Sam's. But that's pretty much canon, so, it works. But I feel for her. So that's something lol!

And I'm really happy about your convention. Sounds awesome. I'm going to my first Supernatural Con in a couple of weeks. Sadly Jared won't be there. Australia is a long way to travel, but he has been here before and I hope he comes again. It's my dream to meet him and get one of those hugs. Meanwhile I have these amazing guys to look forward to...
Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard, Richard Speight Jr, Mitch Pileggi, Corin Nemec, Matt Cohen. Not too shabby. I can't wait. Just got my Sammy plaid shirt today so I'm good to go lol! WOOT!
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
plz update! oh boys.. *hugs* *sniff*
CandyCakes chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Darn it, all you do is make me do is cry! Love this story all though it's very sad. Kinda dread the end, knowing that there's no saving Sam this time. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the con, sounds like a lot of fun, would love to go to one myself. Even though I'll wind up crying again, I still look forward to the next update!
detectivetimehunter chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Poor Sammy, but now poor Dean. Can this get much worse?
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Poor guys. This is so tough for them both. Thanks for writing
sandycub chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Such a good story but so heartbreaking
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Just one more month. That is such a short time. I don't think I can say goodbye to Sam anymore than Dean can. :*( It's nice of Amelia to make arrangements with her husband so that Sam and Dean can stay in a house for this last part. It will be much easier on Sam. Nothing will make it easier on Dean though. Sam is all he has left, and watching him go so slowly, I think it's much harder than if Sam had been killed on a hunt. It's more of a shock to the system, but the grief isn't drawn out. Sam knows this too, because he went through it when Dean made his deal and only had one year to live. The two of them have been through so much, yet it's not long enough. (I'm gonna go cry now)
jensensgirl3 chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
You are going to make me cry here, Sam is holding his own even though he feels guilty for leaving Dean. Dean is beside himself with grief for loosing his brother, I'm not a fan of Amelia but I have change about her for having Sam there.

In some small way I hope there would be some way to save Sam, but I know there no way in doing so.
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
plz update! oh baby.. *hugs boys* great story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I'm actually too choked up to type. Now there's a first! xo
reannablue chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I need Sam to live. I really do. I don't care if Dean can accept it cause I simply can't. Great job writing this fic BTW.
L.A.H.H chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
A story with this topic has to be sad. Wonderful chapter though. Thanks for writing
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Finally! Finally Dean has arrived. But geez it was a painful journey. This is so hard to read, and yet, I wouldn't miss it for anything. I savour every word. I really love it. xo
JudyH chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Okay, you are killing me with this. Really. Three more chapters...I sincerely don't think I could write something like this; bravo to you for forging forward and putting it out there to torture us all.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »