Reviews for Cross That Bridge
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
plz update! oh baby.. *hugs boys* great story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I'm actually too choked up to type. Now there's a first! xo
reannablue chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I need Sam to live. I really do. I don't care if Dean can accept it cause I simply can't. Great job writing this fic BTW.
L.A.H.H chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
A story with this topic has to be sad. Wonderful chapter though. Thanks for writing
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Finally! Finally Dean has arrived. But geez it was a painful journey. This is so hard to read, and yet, I wouldn't miss it for anything. I savour every word. I really love it. xo
JudyH chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Okay, you are killing me with this. Really. Three more chapters...I sincerely don't think I could write something like this; bravo to you for forging forward and putting it out there to torture us all.
melaniethesupernerd chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Wow this fic is killing me. So well done. So realistic. Super emotional. I don't know how much more I can handle. I'm intrigued and worried to see how it ends. What a great chapter, CoM!
brittish chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
oh damn okay don't make me cry :'(
there's no way Cas could make a surprise appearance? that'd be nice. it'd be interesting to see his reaction, too, considering the fact that he doesn't seem to like Sam that much.

your story is going to kill me. (don't worry, that's a good thing)

I've been following your story for a while, since towards the beginning, and I have to tell you that your writing has gotten better! I mean, you can really get into the characters' minds and that is awesome because in most fics like this it contains lots of sobbing and hugging and sometimes kissing (lol) and that's just not how it would happen.

Wow that was a rant. Heh.

Britt
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Noooo! I don't want it to be time for Sam to die! I'm with Dean! There has to be something that can save Sam. Dean will be so devastated by Sam's loss, I don't know how he will go on. I think Dean always pictured himself dying first, or them going out together on a hunt, not Sam dying and leaving Dean behind. Dean won't have anything or anyone left when Sam dies. :(
whimsicalbarwench chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Angst with a capital A... Wow !
sandycub chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Well written! Very sad but realistic.
mechachic chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
That was beautiful! But it really made me cry. This is definitely one of the most heart breaking stories I've read. Great work.
detectivetimehunter chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Aww, I'm kinda glad that Dean has agreed to not let Sam suffer. I can see tears on the way though!
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 5/4/2014