Reviews for Cross That Bridge
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Noooo! I don't want it to be time for Sam to die! I'm with Dean! There has to be something that can save Sam. Dean will be so devastated by Sam's loss, I don't know how he will go on. I think Dean always pictured himself dying first, or them going out together on a hunt, not Sam dying and leaving Dean behind. Dean won't have anything or anyone left when Sam dies. :(
whimsicalbarwench chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Angst with a capital A... Wow !
sandycub chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Well written! Very sad but realistic.
mechachic chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
That was beautiful! But it really made me cry. This is definitely one of the most heart breaking stories I've read. Great work.
detectivetimehunter chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Aww, I'm kinda glad that Dean has agreed to not let Sam suffer. I can see tears on the way though!
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
plz update! my boys! *hugs*
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Great chapter. Thanks for updating
SPNxBookworm chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Woman, you are making me cry. Sam isn't going to make it, is he?
*sobs uncontrollably*
Brilliant writing, and I love how you've characterized Amelia for this :) Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Writing a cancer!Sam fic myself, I know how hard it is. My story is kicking my a** too. Good luck! Take your time, your updates are always worth the wait.
lynn1974 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
jojospn chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
This is so sad. :( But still loving this! And Amelia is actually LIKEABLE in this chapter!
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
plz update! oh boys.. *hugs*
mechachic chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I really love this story! This was a great chapter. I am really looking forward to your next update!
detectivetimehunter chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
*cries 5ever* this fic is breaking my heart. It's sad to think that a normal illness could take one or both of the boys down. You always expect them to die fighting some fugly and I think that's what's making this fic so sad. Well done.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Poor Sam. The sickness from his treatments is really taking a toll on him. Dean didn't know it would be as bad as it is, but he is doing all that he can to help Sam. I can see where Amelia's visits might bug him, but he sees that they seem to help Sam, so he allows them. I hate to see Sam declining like this. :(
sylvia37 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Okay well you wanted to hear. I'm really sad now and as much as I don't want Sam to die, I do wish him some peace and freedom from pain. You may have struggled with this chapter, but it was great.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »