Reviews for Cross That Bridge
melaniethesupernerd chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Wow this fic is killing me. So well done. So realistic. Super emotional. I don't know how much more I can handle. I'm intrigued and worried to see how it ends. What a great chapter, CoM!
brittish chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
oh damn okay don't make me cry :'(
there's no way Cas could make a surprise appearance? that'd be nice. it'd be interesting to see his reaction, too, considering the fact that he doesn't seem to like Sam that much.

your story is going to kill me. (don't worry, that's a good thing)

I've been following your story for a while, since towards the beginning, and I have to tell you that your writing has gotten better! I mean, you can really get into the characters' minds and that is awesome because in most fics like this it contains lots of sobbing and hugging and sometimes kissing (lol) and that's just not how it would happen.

Wow that was a rant. Heh.

Britt
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Noooo! I don't want it to be time for Sam to die! I'm with Dean! There has to be something that can save Sam. Dean will be so devastated by Sam's loss, I don't know how he will go on. I think Dean always pictured himself dying first, or them going out together on a hunt, not Sam dying and leaving Dean behind. Dean won't have anything or anyone left when Sam dies. :(
whimsicalbarwench chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Angst with a capital A... Wow !
sandycub chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Well written! Very sad but realistic.
mechachic chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
That was beautiful! But it really made me cry. This is definitely one of the most heart breaking stories I've read. Great work.
detectivetimehunter chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Aww, I'm kinda glad that Dean has agreed to not let Sam suffer. I can see tears on the way though!
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
plz update! my boys! *hugs*
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Great chapter. Thanks for updating
SPNxBookworm chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Woman, you are making me cry. Sam isn't going to make it, is he?
*sobs uncontrollably*
Brilliant writing, and I love how you've characterized Amelia for this :) Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Writing a cancer!Sam fic myself, I know how hard it is. My story is kicking my a** too. Good luck! Take your time, your updates are always worth the wait.
lynn1974 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
jojospn chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
This is so sad. :( But still loving this! And Amelia is actually LIKEABLE in this chapter!
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
plz update! oh boys.. *hugs*
mechachic chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I really love this story! This was a great chapter. I am really looking forward to your next update!
detectivetimehunter chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
*cries 5ever* this fic is breaking my heart. It's sad to think that a normal illness could take one or both of the boys down. You always expect them to die fighting some fugly and I think that's what's making this fic so sad. Well done.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »