Reviews for The Nine Lives of Natasha Romanoff
therealbakers chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Your writing is wonderful :)
robbstarkswoman chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is an amazing story.
I loved it, and how you structured this.
Well done.
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was really awesome! I love the way you portrayed all of her different personalities.
Skysalla chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
FANTABULOUS! Seriously, I like that Phil is the one who does the initial offering. I like the brief moments she gets meeting Clint through various missions. I am blown away by the way you've written her struggles with the Red Room. It's absolutely amazing. KEEP IT UP!
egpytianlily13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Amazing! I need more :D
PalmerBlake chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I think I fell in love with this story for real about half-way through :) Long 1 chapter fics on this website tend to be the best, you didn't disappoint anyway.

Hope you maybe write more stories about Clint and Natasha. This was amazing!
J chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well done!
Avengers1fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like it a lot! Sometimes it's a little hard to follow but keep up the good work.
KLS98 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is without a doubt one of the best stories i haave ever read. Haunting and flowing and extremely well written. Five stars. I love how you made the background for Natasha. So perfect. Clint was great too. And Coulson, who is always awesome. I love the different identities, and i love how her character evolved through the different missions after meeting Clint. The reason he made a different call was because he new she wanted a different life, one with a purpose, where she could be Natasha Romanoff, and not a cover. I wish it wad longer, but the ending was very good, very her.
DeepSky13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Fantastic work. I've read many stories about Clint and Natasha's history, but none of them were as well-written and well-executed as this one. I'm so glad that you kept romance out of the equation. And what a brilliant portrayal of Natasha! I think you really captured her character well, and I love the way you wrote her background story with all her different identities. Great job.
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
nice! The Red Room and constant changing of identities were completely frightening-loved them! I'm gonna say, this is probably my favourite version of how Natasha met Barton as of yet! keep it up and God bless!