Reviews for It's Over
hi there chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
I think this is a cute story
VV the wise girl chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
(Insert sobbing) that was such an amazing story!
cuteypuffgirl chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
One particularly intriguing thing about this story was how you implied the concept of all of them being - so to speak - 'broken.'

After the characters had been through in this story, it was wise to give them a sort of depressing stance, I guess, because no one - fictional or not - can go through that much trauma without SOME reaction.

Written very well, albeit a few grammatical errors, and I felt the emotions of the characters were perfectly portrayed. Even though it felt a bit... 'rushed', I thought this was brilliant, a good try at such a difficult concept. If only the story was stretched a little more, this would've allowed a bit more character development.

Overall, brilliant stuff! Absolutely loved it; with a slight bit of beta'ing, this could truly be an eloquent piece of writing. Awesomely done. Lazel FTW.

(I also checked your profile, and I found out that the author was a mere eleven years old. Now, THAT is talent. And this coming from a person not that far from that age). :)

Please continue writing, you'll improve over time, and when you do; great things will be the result.
Sarcasm inserted chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
This is really depressing but good read
HG and PJO 4ever19 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I started crying when annabeth died. :, (
Daughter of Wisdom and Music chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Ah... good ol' depressingness.
Lol chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Why don't u do a annabeth view? That's soo sad...
icrybecauseotp chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was just the best thing ever! It mde me cry, too. Well done, random citizen, I applaud you;)
Lyza K chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Tears...*sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is so sweet! You should make this into a real story! I love Lazel SO much and u totally have it in u to make it a proper Fanfic
AlittleOverwritten23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I swear... this is the best you have written. I feel immensely proud of you. But it is kinda like my story...
Rachel.E.Dare.10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was awesome. BTW how old are you? You really remind me of my bff. Keep writing that was really really good.:-D