Reviews for Do-Over
Rosalea12 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Liked the ending. But kinda leaves you wanting a rewrite of season 5. Especially to see how Spike and Dawn interact.
ginar369 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
I love Anya. She always made me laugh. Add in the fact that Xander is comfortable and even joking good-naturedly about the spuffy loving and you can call me a happy camper! I hope you come back to this there are tons of things I want to know!
cavemenftw chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I really liked the jump. As you said, the main obstacle was outta the way and all of that other stuff could be chalked up to redundant detail. What with the results already being mostly known.

Thank you. It was a fun read with a happy ending, what's not to like.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This story is great I'm sad that it's going to be over so soon!
spiritedghost chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
No, actually, (refering to the last line of this page, above the magic Post Review Button) Thank you! This is and still is a fantastic story. I have enjoyed every word.
RedHead023 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Yay one more chapter! I'm ridiculously excited.
ginar369 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I just love a gobsmacked Spike. He's so cute! I don't think he understood just what it meant to Joyce when he killed Xander. It sounds weird I know. But Xander killed her daughter. Spike wasn't intending to kill Xander but he was trying to protect Buffy. And what more could a mom ask for? Even with all this info dumped on him Spike will change. Simply because Buffy loves him. It's all he ever wanted and Spike is ruled by love. I could see where he would think what happened with the military would make him look weak. But there's no way anyone could have withstood what they did and not beg. It doesn't make him weak, it makes them sicko's. Silly Spike, don't you remember Joyce hitting you with an axe? She can be just as scary as Buffy! It's genetic! Dawn was the same way when she threatened to set him on fire.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Interesting
Draconi9 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Love this fic, the best WIP one out there. Hope inspiration brings us more than just 1 chapter after this update.
CailinRua chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
I love Buffy's speech at the end. It reminds me of Spike's speech to her before she died in The Gift, when he told her, "I know you'll never love me, but you treat me like a man." I'm glad to see that Buffy's learned not just how to accept that she loves him, but how to articulate it!
ginar369 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Season 4 Xander on board with the Spuffy lovin' is funny as hell. Gotta love the him hitting Riley upside the head. I always wanted to do that too! Spike is so confused he doesn't know which way is up. Here he killed Xander and no one is mad at him. Glad to see Buffy told him how she feels. That's how Spike felt about her especially towards the end. As long as she was alive and relatively happy even if it wasn't with him he was okay with it. Nice to see the shoe on the other foot. But it won't be long before he is in love with her again.
Rosalea12 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
"But Buffy...I do love you now."

Please tell me that's the next line out of his mouth?!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
God i love this story!
Lord-Frederique chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
WTF? He just killed her, virtually no excuse, and he's still complaining and making demands...
The scoobies will really excuse everything...
Rosalea12 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Is Buffy gonna find Spike next chapter?

Thank you for letting them come back again by the way.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »