Reviews for Do-Over
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This story is really good. Way to leave us with a ginormous cliff hanger! Can't wait for more.
CailinRua chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Oh, that was sweet but very sad. That works as an ending, but I think there might be more? :)
RedHead023 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Omg what the hell just happened? No wonder this is Only 11 chapters! Can't wait for the next update!
Lord-Frederique chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
? everyone's dead?
Ok... DID NOT see THAT coming
ladyecco chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
what the hell? woah.
Cosmos89 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I did not see this cliff hanger coming. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Okay, deep breaths, deep breaths. I'm trying here. I had tons of stuff written down to put in the review. But mind just shorted out. WHAT THE FRILLY HECK! Okay, I'm calm -er. I think.

I was worried for Buffy when she told Riley all that info. I was worried they would capture her and experiment on her. Not much of a concern now is it?

Then I was going to tell you how much I loved that scene with Joyce and Buffy and Spike. Joyce announcing she was coming to the meeting was great. Spike acting like a little boy who caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The 'She gave me the mom look' line was priceless. Then I wanted to ask what Buffy put in his coat pocket.

Xander flipping was unexpected but not out of character for him, the bigot. I never really liked him so I can't say I'm sad to see him go.

But BUFFY'S DEAD! AGAIN! Poor Joyce and Spike! I can't even feel sorry for Willow right now. She didn't do anything and that's half the problem. She never said a word to shut Xander up and by not saying anything she was agreeing with him and his actions.

But BUFFY'S DEAD! And Spike has to leave town and him and Joyce will be all alone and can't even take care of each other because he has to leave. Tell me this gets fixed? Pretty please?! I'm begging here.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
That was unexpected and intense. This whole story has been intense. I have no idea where you are going with it. I mean it came out of left field and for that I am eternally grateful. I love being surprised and taken totally off guard.
Rosalea12 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Wow. I'm pretty sure you said that this was 11 chapters. So my natural reaction to you leaving a cliffhanger like that is...

WHAT THE HECK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?!
Cantanatova chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Thanks for this, is really good and I'm really enjoying it. The quick updates are brilliant too!
ginar369 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I would think Buffy would let Willow do the spell. There's a lot of reasons to let it happen. First there are Spike smoochies! But second she could use it as an excuse to try to get Willow some training so we never get Darth Willow. And third Spike smoochies!

Poor Spike those internal conversations must be a bitch. But I think he's wrong on one point, I think he's a text book case of multiple personality disorder. I seriously doubt Angelus has the same problem. Once Joyce was aware of the vamps and slaying she could be very perceptive. And yeah having your daughter look at you like she hasn't seen you in years when she only moved into the dorms a few weeks ago was a dead giveaway.

The others might be as dense as bricks but not the two people who actually love Buffy. The rest of them? Xander, Willow and Giles? They love what she represents to them. For Xander its the beautiful strong woman. For Willow its her way out of geek-dom. And for Giles Buffy is his successful slayer. But all three of them rarely actually see Buffy. Only Spike and Joyce (and eventually Dawn when she arrives) see Buffy as more than just what she can do for them.
CailinRua chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Love the update, can't wait to see what's next!
ddysrs1 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Really enjoying this! I'm not normally a big fan of time travel fics, but this has been great so far!
Kasloumor chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Buffy is spilling just about everything that's going to happen to Spike or to any of them. That's some major messing up of the timeline, I'd say. Hmm...
McPastey chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
OMG! I really love this story! I love time travel fics, and this is very well written. Thank you for taking the time to write it, and please update soon!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »