Reviews for Do-Over
Seapea chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I love the timely updates! And nothing makes me happier than Spike and Joyce being friends, so I hope that continues!
JaniceO chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Great story. Excellent charachter voices. Want to see how it ends:)
Rosalea12 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This is awesome! It drives me crazy waiting for the updates it's that good! Can't wait to see the Scoobies' reactions.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I knew it! He always respected her as a warrior, it's why he went after slayers to begin with. He liked Joyce from the beginning. Probably respected the fact that she stepped up and hit him with the axe. It showed guts and he likes that. Then I think he actually felt a bit sorry for her with the whole Parker thing. Once he was living at Giles house Spike started to see the girl behind the slayer and he fell for her. It took him awhile the first time around to admit it. But with Buffy's confession now it's going to happen a bit earlier.

The conversation with Joyce should be funny as hell. But the meeting with the Scoobies tomorrow should be loads of fun! NOT. Xander and Willow always had this its us against the world thing going on that never went away. They even kept their significant others on the sidelines too. They won't let anyone in very far. Add that to the feeling of ownership they have towards Buffy and Buffy and Spike are facing an uphill battle. Giles can be reasoned with, if Spike is watching her back she's in less danger. He loves her like a daughter anything that will keep her safer is okay with him. Even though slayers don't live long, he knows this but because of how he feels for her I think he would be the first one to accept Spike after the vamp proves himself. The other two? It'll take a long time.
New Lord Rahl chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Wow. I especially love how perfect you got Joyce's voice. It was as if I stopes reading and I could see and hear her speaking. I can't wait for more.
CailinRua chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Yay for updates! I'm glad Buffy gets to see Joyce again... and that Dawn isn't around yet. It was interesting to see Spike's thoughts about not wanting Buffy dead since the Acathla, and I do appreciate Spike still wanting human blood, since I like him all strong and grr. Giles must be so confused right now!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I can't wait for more of this story!
Seapea chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter. Really liking this.
CailinRua chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Aw... poor Buffy. I keep wondering; in this story, is post-Chosen Spike in LA, or did he burn up for good? Because my god, he would walk into the sun if Buffy killed herself because he didn't tell her he was back. And Andrew would be devestated, too, since he was complicit in keeping her in the dark. But since we're in Season 4, that is all probably irrelevant. Back to this story... I'm loving it!
Rosalea12 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Absolutely living this. Is she going to tell anyone else about being from the future to explain why she knows so much and is all buddy buddy with Spike?

And still wondering if the Thy Will Be Done spell is still gonna happen...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Good so far, but my question is, why was Buffy told to not prevent Jenny Calendar's death when she already died before the timeline was changed? Maybe that comes in later...
loverswalk89 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I love where this story is going! Please update soon!
ginar369 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I love this chapter!

Did Buffy honestly think she was going to get away with her story? That Spike of all people couldn't, wouldn't see right through it and figure out what was really going on? First clue? He was the only one she told. That means one hell of a level of trust. So Spike had to know he meant something to her. Simply because not an hour ago he was chained to a tub! He's already in love with you Buffy! He just realized it quicker this time around! Last time it took him another year to figure it out. But that's understandable I mean who could think with Harmony around? Just her voice alone is enough to make your brain explode!
CailinRua chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Yay! This fic seems pretty awesome, and I'm glad to hear that updates will be coming quickly, since I can't wait to see what happens next!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
For a minute I was worried the PTB would send her farther back. Knowing she had to let Jenny die would have been really hard if she was watching it happen. At least this way she didn't have to relive it. And this is closer to the time when he did fall for her so maybe she can speed things up! And can I say YAY to no Biley! The show was never clear about when she went to LA but hopefully she is to busy with Spike to go and yell at Angel.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »