Reviews for Do-Over
ginar369 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
That's pretty cynical of Buffy about Jenny. For me? Well knowing one way or another she had to die or would die would have made the decision easier. Hopefully having Spike back in her life and being around the younger less broken scooby gang will help rid Buffy of some of that cynicism.

Gotta say though having Spike living in the house might mean the difference between Joyce living or dying.

Part of me is looking forward to the meeting and part of me isn't. They bossed her around like they owned her most of the time. Hopefully older I've been dead three times already Buffy will tell them where to go! If they manage to beat her down and make her reconsider this thing with Spike I think I'll scream. And please no Riley/Buffy sex! I'm not above begging you know.
hello-spikey chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Tears. They are Spike-bane.
hello-spikey chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Complicated! My head is spinning, too. Let's see how it goes! I think Buffy's on to something, and a supportive Spike, early on, can't help but fix a lot of other small things, right?
hello-spikey chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
yay! new fic. And I like that the 'one fixed point' isn't something directly relating to Buffy. Sad for Jenny, but it's fresh to have the important destiny be someone else's!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I"m really enjoying this! Excellent.
Seapea chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I love the timely updates! And nothing makes me happier than Spike and Joyce being friends, so I hope that continues!
JaniceO chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Great story. Excellent charachter voices. Want to see how it ends:)
Rosalea12 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This is awesome! It drives me crazy waiting for the updates it's that good! Can't wait to see the Scoobies' reactions.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I knew it! He always respected her as a warrior, it's why he went after slayers to begin with. He liked Joyce from the beginning. Probably respected the fact that she stepped up and hit him with the axe. It showed guts and he likes that. Then I think he actually felt a bit sorry for her with the whole Parker thing. Once he was living at Giles house Spike started to see the girl behind the slayer and he fell for her. It took him awhile the first time around to admit it. But with Buffy's confession now it's going to happen a bit earlier.

The conversation with Joyce should be funny as hell. But the meeting with the Scoobies tomorrow should be loads of fun! NOT. Xander and Willow always had this its us against the world thing going on that never went away. They even kept their significant others on the sidelines too. They won't let anyone in very far. Add that to the feeling of ownership they have towards Buffy and Buffy and Spike are facing an uphill battle. Giles can be reasoned with, if Spike is watching her back she's in less danger. He loves her like a daughter anything that will keep her safer is okay with him. Even though slayers don't live long, he knows this but because of how he feels for her I think he would be the first one to accept Spike after the vamp proves himself. The other two? It'll take a long time.
New Lord Rahl chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Wow. I especially love how perfect you got Joyce's voice. It was as if I stopes reading and I could see and hear her speaking. I can't wait for more.
CailinRua chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Yay for updates! I'm glad Buffy gets to see Joyce again... and that Dawn isn't around yet. It was interesting to see Spike's thoughts about not wanting Buffy dead since the Acathla, and I do appreciate Spike still wanting human blood, since I like him all strong and grr. Giles must be so confused right now!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I can't wait for more of this story!
Seapea chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter. Really liking this.
CailinRua chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Aw... poor Buffy. I keep wondering; in this story, is post-Chosen Spike in LA, or did he burn up for good? Because my god, he would walk into the sun if Buffy killed herself because he didn't tell her he was back. And Andrew would be devestated, too, since he was complicit in keeping her in the dark. But since we're in Season 4, that is all probably irrelevant. Back to this story... I'm loving it!
Rosalea12 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Absolutely living this. Is she going to tell anyone else about being from the future to explain why she knows so much and is all buddy buddy with Spike?

And still wondering if the Thy Will Be Done spell is still gonna happen...
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »