Reviews for Do-Over
ginar369 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I love this chapter!

Did Buffy honestly think she was going to get away with her story? That Spike of all people couldn't, wouldn't see right through it and figure out what was really going on? First clue? He was the only one she told. That means one hell of a level of trust. So Spike had to know he meant something to her. Simply because not an hour ago he was chained to a tub! He's already in love with you Buffy! He just realized it quicker this time around! Last time it took him another year to figure it out. But that's understandable I mean who could think with Harmony around? Just her voice alone is enough to make your brain explode!
CailinRua chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Yay! This fic seems pretty awesome, and I'm glad to hear that updates will be coming quickly, since I can't wait to see what happens next!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
For a minute I was worried the PTB would send her farther back. Knowing she had to let Jenny die would have been really hard if she was watching it happen. At least this way she didn't have to relive it. And this is closer to the time when he did fall for her so maybe she can speed things up! And can I say YAY to no Biley! The show was never clear about when she went to LA but hopefully she is to busy with Spike to go and yell at Angel.
Rosalea12 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This story is looking pretty awesome! Can't wait to see where it goes. Kinda hope the spell still happens though. I wanna see how Buffy will play it out.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
So good. I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
COOL! I can't wait for more!
Seapea chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Yay! A time travel fixit fic. My favorite. Carry on!
RedHead023 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is fantastic! Only 11 chapters? Ah well, update soon! And please continue coming through. I know you have plans for part 2, just don't abandon them. It is my favorite story.
loverswalk89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love this! Can't wait for more!
S1r3h chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I got to the end and went to click the next button, but there isn't one!
More updates please.
Lord-Frederique chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
hum...promising. hope there will be more very soon!
thanks!
SushiBar chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love time travel fics!

Can't wait to read more
ginar369 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well I seriously like the option no Angelus! That way he doesn't kill Jenny. Giles might have an easier time letting her go then.

You got me hooked!