Reviews for Freelancer Prank Wars
Somebody chapter 21 . 4/23
I was laughing very much when I read this story. Hilarious. You should continue this I'm waiting like crazy for it.
I think that you should get some pair most likely York/Carolina to be pranked in the middle of making out. Or one of them be the prankster. Not that funny but a prank nonetheless. ;)
I like this story, it keeps me laughing. I do think you must continue this.
I think you should get a pair like York/Carolina and get them pranked while making out. Or one of them the prankster. It's not that funny but a prank nonetheless
This whole story got me laughing for a good well amount of time. Please continue.
Ya' know, I think someone should prank a pair making out. Mainly York/Carolina. Or probably one leading them to a trap.
Though its not as funny but just imagine their faces.
RecoveryOne-Washington chapter 21 . 1/27
You should really continue this! It's hilarious!
Maybe you should have 479er pull a prank on the Freelancers... Or have someone steal everyone's armor (or clothes)... Or all the AIs could be switched... Maybe have the Freelancers prank the Director and the Counselor? Maybe have someone replace someone's shampoo with hair dye? Put salt in someone's drink? Put hot sauce in someone's mouth while they're sleeping? Flour on a pillow? IDK, but there's so many pranks possible... You should really update soon!
Little Dragon-kun chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this one was the best so far.. Hey North, I'm pregnant with your child. Could not stop laughing
AmberChangling5000 chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
You are amazing!
The New And Improved Leo Dane chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
REVENGE IS SWEET
The New And Improved Leo Dane chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Poor Wash.
ciTohCysP chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
Now I want to make a t-shirt that says "Wash, go stand in the corner." XD
Benthino chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Satan, nice one!
I had and idea of palestinian alarm clocks (family guy) or everyone getting sent to the corner EXCEPT Wash.
HaloGoji75 chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
You should do a prank where it appears a horde of cars are out to get Wash. We all know how Wash hates cars. And how cars hate Wash.
rylee chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Lol amazing
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Put all of the female Freelancher's bras and panties on a flag pole in the middle of the training room!

-Vortex21 ; D
Vortex21 chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Why don't u write a chapter were all the female Freelancers get there panties and bras tied on to a flag pole in the middle of the training room!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/2/2014