Reviews for Prince Dead Then Back Again
LoveNewFantasy chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
The people who disliked this story are biased meanies who have destroyed one of the most enjoyable 1/2 prince fic and I will forever be disappointed that this story won't continue as it rightfully should!
YukkiMalin chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Yukki: IT WAS AN AWESOME STORY, WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE IT DXDX. I hope you get the motivation to continue writing it again DX I liked it
hihirandomppl chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Noooooooo! Please continue this story it's not bad please continue*quivering lip and little girl puppy dog eyes*! I really want to know what's going to happen with the Reborn Prince trial and what's going to happen when/if the team finds out about Prince being a girl.
eclair126 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Aaahhhh nononononono. Those idiots are morons! What the hell. Tell them to stuff it and if they don't like then they shouldn't read it. I kept up with the confusion. Man those morons can just die for all i care.

Don't give it up because of those imbeciles! I love the story and i really want to know what the first task would have been. And how the rest of the story would have unfolded. Please reconsider!

Eclair
DarkNekoGreece chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
no. Domy listen to are an amazing writer. your story has a good plot all you need to do is fix it up a lol and it will be perfect. if you need a beta editor then I am willing to help. but if you seriously do not with to continue it then I' d like to request permission to edit and continue it on my own site. I promise to credit you for starting it originally
Elaniza chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
It's Ankh not Eclipse!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So cool!
Poor Odd squad and others!
Poor poor LAN!
ankh211 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
PLEASE finish this!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Good story. Please update soon.
Exile Wrath chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Permission.

You really forgot about that, didn't you?

This fic is virtually plagarism. You might have a disclaimer saying that tPR belongs to my cousin, but that is a given. What you forgot to say was that

1). You have taken this fic's premise directly from The Prince's Rebirth.

2). You neglected to ask permission from the people behind Exile Wrath to use her story's premise

3). Your first chapter is nearly identical to ours in the way that the scenes are set out. The dialogues are congruent. The concepts and the character's actions are only separated . It feels like you went off and typed while reading our first chapter, rewording it on the fly.

As an author, as my cousin's beta and her relation, I am offended. Which is a freakin' understatement as to my feelings about your actions. That's all I will say cor now. I know Exile has a harsher set of words for you to read.

Plagarism never comes out well.

My identity on the Internet is Wrath.

Be glad that I am choosing not to live up to it don't now.

-Wrath.
Creus chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Wa want more...
Like this...
Thank's so much...
D
violettruth chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Got a bit confused between ankh and eclipse... otherwise, good story so far!