Reviews for The Keeper of Things
medusa85 chapter 1 . 6/16
Amazing story!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow that was beautiful and perfect.
A now sad person chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I am literally SOBBING right now. I can't... I just... THAT REALLY HURT! You gave them the most beautiful ending possible, and I thank you for that. Still crying, you spawn of Moffat!
Summerseve5375 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
One of the best Sherlock fics I have read. Deserving of more recognition than it has. You are a very talented writer, great visuals. I could picture the characters living, loving and aging as I read. I cried.
ising4life chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
this was such an amazing and beautiful story
Ficklemyheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Beautiful!
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
wonderful. breathtaking. beautiful. perfect.
you really made me cry there, but also smile in the end. loved it! thank you for writing this.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh! You made me cry so MUCH!
Really, i'm still crying like a baby...
This was so sad, but beautifull!
Thanks for it!
Ileana DuBaer chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is the one of the most beautiful things I've ever read on this site. I am crying and heartbroken, and yet this is somehow the happiest, realistic, and most perfect ending I could possibly wish for these characters. I've read hundreds of Sherlock fics, but this will always be the definitive canon for me regardless of what happens in series 3. Thank you so much for sharing your story with the world.
Lady Daja-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I am crying right now. That was brilliant. Fantastic! Their love is so real it's almost tangible. LOVE it. I think you may have ruined me for all other John/Sherlock stories, honestly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Lovely. Thank you!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was utterly beautiful. My god, I just have to tell you that. I was literally in tears by the end of it. Your writing is stellar and this story was just magical. This, of course, is how their story would end should they ever end up together. We all like to write about angst and drama, etc, but this...this was perfect. They loved each other, had a wonderful life together. I loved the ending, "John." You just blew me away with this. Thank you for writing this. Bravo.
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, I'm crying so hard right now, and I'm sure my family thinks I've finally lost it. This was so sad and happy and heartbreaking and perfect, and I can't find the right words to describe how I feel right now... Thank you for writing this wonderful piece.

Heart of a Slytherin
Avenger-lock chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I loved this so much. It was so beautiful. I'm sobbing my eyes out right now.
Balto chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This touched my heart. This is so believable and well-done. Sherlock is so different than what we are used to seeing but at the same time, Sherlock in all his Sherlockness. I would be fine with Moffat and Gattis buying this from you and using for the show and I don't say that about most fanfictions. Wow. Bravo. AND it was fantastically written.