Reviews for Hats, Hair, and Home
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I liked it(: Pretty original, and descriptive.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
My-Darling-Clara-Oswald chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So cute! I like how she went back with him to Wonderland in this one, unlike other stories. Well, not that I don't like other stories, I just- Oh, you know what I mean! Great story! I just love this ship! Haha -E
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So sweet! :)This is really great.
Nakia-Park23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I decided to check out your other stories & found this little tidbit. I loved the Alice miniseries I have it on Netflix streaming & I own the DVD. It was such an intriguing story plus it had Tim Curry in it which makes anything enjoyable to me especially when he's being bad & the hatter is HOT. I felt so bad when he let her leave without saying how he felt & when she was at home & walked through the door & yelled Hatter I squealed like a school girl. I always rewind that part at least twice. Their kiss is so sweet & the expression on her mothers face in the mirror is priceless. I love how you captured his awkwardness & her desire to make thing right by him & the kingdom. The little end with her over her fear I heights was also sweet. Overall I loved it.
Danny's Stargirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Soo I just finished this miniseries. Throughout the entire thing, I was just like "OH MY GOD WHY DON'T THEY JUST KISS ALREADY ASDFGHJKL;' WHY" [About Alice and Hatter, of course], and then he came to the human world and I literally squealed and jumped out of my seat like a schoolgirl. Then, naturally, I had to find some fanfictions about them! THIS FIC IS LITERALLY TOO PERFECT FOR WORDS I CAN'T EVEN. I can totally imagine Hatter being all awkward and saying that stuff after Alice told him she loved him, it's just too amazing and my heart is exploding because of the feels and OH GOD WHY.

Well anyway. I must seem like a right nutter. I'm not, I promise! I just obsess over pairings WAYYYYY too much! Awesome story! :'D

-Just remember to smile! :D
Emyli chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
D'AWWWWWWW. SOOOOOOO CUTE! MUST. FANGIRL. NOW.