Reviews for The Strangers
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Omg I knew it was gonna end heartbreaking but damn you made me cry like a baby especially with Burt swearing he heard Kurt say "I love you"
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Ok first I have to say damn it! It's midnight and Halloween and I finally decide to read this story (what the hell is wrong with me right?) and I am creeped out! Second I have seen this movie a few times and no matter how many times I watch it it freaks me the hell out so I am picturing everything I am reading but with Klaine (which would have made the movie ten times better ;))and I swear I just heard something and no I am not leaving my bed lol and Third You are doing an amazing job with just the first chapter and I am anxious to read the rest only I'm not sure if it will be tonight or during the day cause all though Halloween is fun it tends to creep me out lol. I am sorry for this lonnngg and tedious review I should just shut up and say I LOVED IT! :)
happyNdividual chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
WHY
I CANT
WHYYYYYY (﹏)ง
HoneyBooBoo93 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is the first time I've read a Klaine fic like this, but I love it so far! Very suspenseful!
orangellamas chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
OMG im crying! this was awesome but this last chapter i...omg haha u r like my favorite writer on here
jaclyns.degennaro chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
good story. I never seen the movie cuz i don't do scary movies but i remember seeing previews for it.
g chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
What movie was this based on?
Bookworm1017 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
*sigh* I wish Klaine didn't have to die, but it did add to the story. By the way, this story was awesome! Seriously, I loved it!
BackwardsMuffin chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Dramatic ending. i do love a bit of gore haha. and thank you for the shout out. i came back to review and noticed it was gone - but still.
You are lovely. i look forward to more of your work :)
gdaly chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Well that was sad :(
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Don't get me wrong, but I am soooo happy this story is finished! It was really scary! Good, very good, but really scary, I don't think I could take much more. Your writing is good! So sad about the ending :(
gdaly chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
My goodness, this is intense!
gdaly chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this movie, even though it's probably the scariest I've seen! I feel like I should stop reading, because I know what happens but it's so good lol
heba adel chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
bareawakening10 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Loved the story, but a bit of a weird question, cause of the 'you were home' referance... Was this based on Funny Games? xx