Reviews for Losing Control
Hwata chapter 1 . 5/14
This story makes me wish that it had been Caroline to kill Connor instead! Omg I loved it so much! I was originally gonna read one of your other stories but this caught my eye and now i'm excited for the other one. I think you kept the characters true to themselves and I wish we could see how their relationship would unfold after this, assuming that the plotline remains the same.
TheConjuringMind chapter 1 . 4/2
Magnificent.
Excellent writing.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Great story!
kissing-klaroline chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story! Loved how Klaus cared about Caroline, so sweet. Thumbs up!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed this. I like how you followed it along to how things happened in the show but making things adapt to Caroline being in Elena’s place. I love how you had Klaus because I’m sure he would have behaved differently had it been Caroline in Elena’s place. And I really loved the end when he saved her from the sun and got her ring back. The conversation at the end was just right. Great one-shot.
allmylovesallmysecrets chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh my gosh that I loved it! I can't believe it ended that way I just scrolled and saw it was over and I'm like nooo hahaha..you're a really good writer, great story (:
Ashley Potter Cullen Salvatore chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wow. Incredible. Fantastic. Wonderful. I love it.
Lawsy89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Loved it.
intothesoul chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
i love this and how he was trying to save her
lulujay chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved this! Very creative and it flowed well.
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I loved it!
tacker23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this fic! It was sooo spot on with the hallucinations especially Elenas! I loved at the end you show her resistance starting waver. Good one-shot
TVDalwaysn4ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was an indescribable one-shot! Everything was perfect about it. If only this actually happened in TVD.
omnomchocolate chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I liked this AU version of the Connor incident. :D it was interesting! :)
ravensalvatore1999 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012