Reviews for Calling All Contestants!
Which of the umpteen versions of Robin Hood is this? Michael Praed, Jason Connery, Martin Potter, Richard Gautier, Kevin Costner, or some other variation?
Phew! Legolas didn't die! GREAT last chapter! I'm glad that one of my favorite characters one! Though I wanna know how Hawkeye did too. I hope he got second. ;)
Hawk chapter 15 . 4/30
NOOOOOO! Both of my favorite characters die in the same chapter! Wow, I can't believe Loki made Katniss and Susan think Hawkeye was Cato and the White Witch. Poor Katniss. And Legolas is dead FOR GOOD?! WHAT?! NO!
Hawk chapter 14 . 4/30
You had me worried there for a minute. I was like "NO! Hawkeye and Legolas are gonna fight?!" and then I was like "NO! Hawkeye is gonna die?!" "And then I was like "NO! Legolas is gonna die?!" But then I was happy when Hawkeye and Legolas teamed up. I hope Legolas will be alright!
Hawk chapter 13 . 4/30
MERIDA AND ROBIN HOOD ARE DEAD? Well, it had to happen sometime... at least it wasn't Hawkeye or Legolas. Those two are my favorite.
Hawk chapter 12 . 4/30
Whoa... this chapter was funny and intense! "Well I think that's a pile of crap." "I'm still trying to understand why you have us all trapped in an energy field, while attempting to convince us Tinkerbell's cousin over there is actually a Nazi." Hilarious.
Hawk chapter 11 . 4/30
LOKI?! WHAT?! I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just surprised. I know he can't be trusted. I'm mean COME ON HE'S LOKI! Why, oh why did Katniss have to convince Hawkeye to trust Loki?! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Hawk chapter 10 . 4/30
The riddle was genius! Whoa... who's the voice? Epically cool story!
Hawk chapter 9 . 4/30
Fantastic story! I love dragons!
Hawk chapter 8 . 4/30
Amazing story! The fight scene had me worried. I was thinking, "Oh no! Legolas can't be dead!"
Hawk chapter 7 . 4/30
Incredible story! This chapter was the funniest one yet! The drinking contest was great! My favorite quotes were: "moaning-and-wet-but-pretty-much-sober Haymitch." "So a blond, a brunette, and a red-head walk into a forest." "Why, milady. Thou doth honor me with thy affections." "Wait, why is it always a bar?" "Go throw yourself in front of Clint's arrow." "I'll save that for you." "You only think I won't take one of them and make you squeal." "Ahh, those things are just full of love." "Love can hurt." Stark decided to change subjects. Fast. "Magic. Well. I'm sure everything will work out fine."
Hawk chapter 6 . 4/30
Astounding story! "Marvelous society of Gingers." Very funny! "Talk? That's the problem with him! He won't shut up!" I laughed so hard! Ouch... getting hit by an arrow HURTS. But it wasn't Legolas's fault.
Hawk chapter 5 . 4/30
Outstanding story! My favorite part is "Not even Thor defines his relationship as 'he tried to kill us all because some evil brother made him go nuts, so I clocked him on the head to change him back.'" AMAZING line! It made me laugh for a full 5 minutes!
Hawk chapter 4 . 4/30
A magnificent story! The part with the Avengers coming in was hilarious!
Hawk chapter 3 . 4/30
Again, this story is fabulous! It's positively brilliant to have Haymitch be the person who Katniss knows!