Reviews for Calling All Contestants!
MaryChapel chapter 16 . 4/7
Very well done! Thank you so much!
MaryChapel chapter 6 . 4/7
Hysterical! Very very well done!
MaryChapel chapter 3 . 4/7
Oh no. Nononono! This...addition...is not pleasing unto me.

Very well done, both of you!
MaryChapel chapter 2 . 4/7
Oh joy! NOW what? *giggles wickedly*
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/7
This chapter was SO funny! Thank you so much!
Tai'shar Westernesse chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
First off, this story is GORGEOUS. Your characterization of all the different characters is almost completely flawless, which is *very* difficult. The plot itself was entertaining and well-paced, and I very much like the ending :) Extra points for the references to Hugo Weaving and the Hemsworth brothers, not even to *mention* Miracle Max's pill! Overall, a wonderful fic, which I thoroughly enjoyed!
P.S. I very much appreciate the way you handled cursing; it was true to the characters, while also being unobtrusive and very enjoyable to read.
mammateej chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Loving it so far, but one thing - Merida would never sound like that... I'm from the part of Scotland she is (theoretically!) from, though to be honest none of the many Scots accents sound like that. My only complaint! Otherwise it's great, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
I was not expecting this story to be so well-written
Thalion Estel chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
"Legolas won. C'mon guys...he's an elf" This is the best line ever! I am glad you let the best archer have the victory. I love the idea for this story, and you did a great job putting it all together. The chocolate pill still has me laughing. Excellent!
guest124 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY IT IS SO AWESOME AND EXITING!
tess chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
how did i know legolas would win because i've now predicted the future several times about several things
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
For a second there I thought the fox was Swiper, but then remembered Disney's Robin Hood...
But I really enjoyed the writing and the humor scattered throughout. It must have been hard to work so many details from different universes in and to have such a nice cohesive piece from two authors. Very nice job!
Bookandmoviegeek chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Ok when you said they saw saliva fall from above or what ever I thought you were about to go, " and they looked up to see a three headed dog named fluffly!" o and when are the ROUS gonna come in. How bout the Nazgul or maybe we will encounter a Basilisk! Who knows!? This story is getting wilder by the minute! And poor Katniss! It's like the hungergMes all over again!
Bookandmoviegeek chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Uh noooo! Sorry but since you so rudely forgot the Araluens, Legolass is by far the best archer. You know he is probably better than the Araluens. Actually yea he's better.
Bookandmoviegeek chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Ok so I am slightly miffed and offended that Will, Halt, or Gillan of the Araluen Ranger Corp were not invited. Now THEY have talent!