Reviews for ESPER vs HUNTER
Please contune writing, I want to see what happens Next!(selfish)
Please contune this! This is amazing! Any guy that fights accelerator is gonna lose or die so it's just that who will prove to be the most entataning. Maby accelerator takes on misak as opponent too so that she doesn't get hurt anymore after sh gets injured, and that can also be the time he does something crazy! Plasma, wings, earthquake. No black wings but on the verge of them? You can decide but either way it's gone b epic!
hanerurillera chapter 10 . 9/12
this story is really interesting, please update!
Accel chapter 10 . 9/4
I wouldn't wanna fight Last Order, but I would want to fight Gon, remake that scene and make Accel surrender and then face Hisoka.
i know a bit about HxH and im pretty sure that there is something after the hunter exam so i would be thrilled if you continued writing past the hunter exam. i would love to see accelerator and last order in those environments.
you could also just let accelerator and last order go some where else, (say they wondered around the country doing stuff) and skip a few hunter x hunter episodes if that was easeyrear.
see ya and keep up the good work!
Accelerator would level them all no matter what so it really depends on who last order is fighting. I don't want her to get too hurt and even if a crack fell pain her. It would take less than a second for accelerator to get there and take them apart! I don't delay want frainds fighting frainds so maby accelerator fights the clown or the pin cushion guy while last order fights the ninga! It would give last order a good defence as the blades he throws are metal and she can use iron sand as a sheld so up it would be a good fight! Accelerator on the other hand would toy with them without revealing to much of his power (some solid kids and punches and throwing some bolders should do (or just use plasma because he didn't get to use it properly when he fought Torma))
I'm looking forward to your next chapter, good luck!
kristoper21 chapter 10 . 6/13
i hope one day you update this story again. Really great if you ask me.
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 10 . 5/25
Please update soon.
Are you still updating this? If you are, HURRY UP.
ahsoei chapter 10 . 3/29
This is actually a good story. :) (y)

But I found Accelerator and Last Order are... OOC? I don't know, since I don't follow the LN.

And should I assume that you won't make Accelerator and Last Order will have to leave the HxH world before they catch up with the canon? Considering the guy who sent them into the world in the first place.

And I somewhat found Killua x Last Order is kind of cute. Because Killua and Accelerator are similar in more ways than one, after all.
Your stories are so amazing, I can't stop reading for even a second. Please continue this, it took me such a long time to find a good To aru fanfic with Accelerator in it. This one is flawless and great! I really hope you come back :3
Qrow chapter 10 . 3/25
Dead ?
This fic is dead.
Is this dropped?

jiny-chan chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
it is a nice fanfiction .i love it