Reviews for ESPER vs HUNTER
Claciro chapter 10 . 10/8
I hope you continue.
Ahh I love to re-read this fic for the nostalgia, such a good well-written story this is the 5th time I've read it I think, the first time I read it was in 2014 xD.
Please continue!
Kyubi9 chapter 10 . 1/20
Hi Ya! Kyubi9 here saying I really love this story and hope you update it soon.

Well That's All SEE YA!
Quregi chapter 1 . 1/8
I enjoyed reading this fic. It's such a shame what you gave up on this, Cashy.
In a fight, maby they are pared up to fight another pare, accelerator and misaka vs ... Whatever you decide(maby tag team), this would allow accelerator to toy with 2 people and show a bit of power eg walking with his crunch calmly towards them tanking every blow and then slowly dicects them.
Please read my request and please contune!
Dead Salvation chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
I would pay for more of this. if I could
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Please contune!
Loner Kid chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
I love love love love love this so much! The perfect integration of accel n last order. And i especially love how u made accel and misaka so strong. I'd hate to see them getting beaten down and humiliated hisoka or someone. When will u update? U said its close to the end yet u never updated. Have u lost motivation for this fic? If so thats truly sad because this is the best To Aru xover i had ever read. Hell, its even more i teresting than many To Aru fanfiction! This story seriously deserves more reviews. Well, i just cant wait to see accel and last order in greed island and maybe becoming the first to beat the game? XD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Please contune writing, I want to see what happens Next!(selfish)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Please contune this! This is amazing! Any guy that fights accelerator is gonna lose or die so it's just that who will prove to be the most entataning. Maby accelerator takes on misak as opponent too so that she doesn't get hurt anymore after sh gets injured, and that can also be the time he does something crazy! Plasma, wings, earthquake. No black wings but on the verge of them? You can decide but either way it's gone b epic!
hanerurillera chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
this story is really interesting, please update!
Accel chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
I wouldn't wanna fight Last Order, but I would want to fight Gon, remake that scene and make Accel surrender and then face Hisoka.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
i know a bit about HxH and im pretty sure that there is something after the hunter exam so i would be thrilled if you continued writing past the hunter exam. i would love to see accelerator and last order in those environments.
you could also just let accelerator and last order go some where else, (say they wondered around the country doing stuff) and skip a few hunter x hunter episodes if that was easeyrear.
see ya and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
Accelerator would level them all no matter what so it really depends on who last order is fighting. I don't want her to get too hurt and even if a crack fell pain her. It would take less than a second for accelerator to get there and take them apart! I don't delay want frainds fighting frainds so maby accelerator fights the clown or the pin cushion guy while last order fights the ninga! It would give last order a good defence as the blades he throws are metal and she can use iron sand as a sheld so up it would be a good fight! Accelerator on the other hand would toy with them without revealing to much of his power (some solid kids and punches and throwing some bolders should do (or just use plasma because he didn't get to use it properly when he fought Torma))
I'm looking forward to your next chapter, good luck!