Reviews for Safe at Sunrise
AquaSnow15 chapter 1 . 6/15
This is too good and precious for this world, thank you for doing this m
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
You go like "this was stupid and cheesy" yet are able to cause so much emotion, LIKE FUCKING ALWAYS CUZ FUCKING A
GURL YOU FUXKING KNOW HOW TO FUCK PPP OVER IN THE MOST BEAUTIFYL WAY, even when is STUPID SUPPOSEDLY WHICH IT FUCKING WASNT
MY TEARS DECLINE UR STATEMENT
this was beautiful holy shit tears stop pls is just ughhh i love you and hate you but love you more
U just make me suffer in ur heartwarming beauty
deviarcotic chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
So beautiful :'( thank you
Apotts chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I read some of your fics during my work break, the other day, and didn't get a chance to review, so I'm now going back to give you your deserved praise.

This one was a bit too sad for me, but still written very well. It broke my heart, but I did enjoy reading it.
TEAMLEO chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This was awesome so don't downgrade your self! Totally gonna read all your fics because they are amazing!
TweekAndOtherGayStuff chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Aww this is really cute I'm gonna cry

I always was a sucker for zombie fic's
99errors chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I
I CANNOT EVEN
THIS IS REALLY CUTE AND SAD AND YOU MADE ME CRY, SHAME ON YOU BUT I FORGIVE YOU FOR BEING AN AMAZING WRITER.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Ahhh this was amazing! It was so good but so sad
CREEK4EVER chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
REALLY?! Why do I always find your horrible awesome sad stories? I re-read this over and over for about a year now and then I caught a glimpse of the author's name and it's this amazing author who I love but she enjoys making me cry. Lovely story now let me go in a corner and cry.
SketchyDrone chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I think I like this too much to be safe
Style Marshlovski chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was really sad, but really sweet too. It's a lot better than you give it credit!
givemeana chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I was reading this whole thing, giving my boyfriend little bits of what was going on. He said that it was sad, and he didn't like it. I agreed with him until I read the last line and burst out in a myriad of excited curse words. I hurridly explained the entire fic to him, covering up the last line and (he's not much of a reader) and then showed him. He loved it.

NEVER STOP. You are seriously my favorite SP author right now. Please, never stop.
Funnyhatz chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
FFFF oh my god that was really beautiful. The setting really set the mood and, just Jesus, this was so tragic and perfect. THERE ARE TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE I APLAUD YOU. I don't think this was cheesy at all, definitely a grade A in my book! (and zombies perfect yes)
Amberr-Ink chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Um, excuse me? ? ? Um, yes, this was not dumb or cheesy at all? It was actually quite lovely and sad? I should sue you for lying to me and apologizing? Why? Because I can?

I totally liked that it was a slow draw throughout the little tale, and that it was just vague enough? I think that because it's so vague and rather bittersweet that that's what the charm in it is? I liked the feel and how you described things? It gave it this cold, helpless kind of feeling, but the feeling of hope? Because Craig ended it for the both and them and therefore withstood his promise to stay with Tweek also which is very touching? I could not imagine having to kill someone I cared a lot for? Like I could cry for Tweek and just imagining Craig carrying him on his back like that? And I totally pictured that same scenario when I first heard the song that's the theme of this?

Also, I wasn't aware I was shopping at Walgreen's? I should report you to your manager for saying this was stupid at all? Because I will be returning whether or not this is Walgreen's, what?

In conclusion, this was pretty amazing and I love ya.

Did you notice that part wasn't emphasized with inquisition? :)