Reviews for Windows To The Soul
BeachChic13 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I liked this story. Felt really bad for Roxas though. Nice work anyway.
Keju chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Ommffpphhhhhhh I love this piece! Its sad, touching and sweet.. and i seriously love love love loved your Roxas/Ven brotherly interaction. Not to mention you added a hint of VanVen in there...hihi.
LOVE YOU!
snowpelt97 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
awkward sibling hugs
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
IHJRGVOE8IGBOWERJGV8YIOUHRBF TSD8YIPGVPRF0043GF8EVHIC
Do you have The Worlds Between
Shiori Yomu chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Aaah! So awesome! I like the epilogue! He. Is. A. Genius. Wonderful. So touching...Anyway, good fic! :)
X-blade025 chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Well I have to say you are great at writing the newspaper article format. The ending was different than I expected, some ways better, a little not really. But I liked the story anyway, good job.
X-blade025 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Sora can see ghosts, that should be interesting. Another great chapter, I wonder how it will end. Please update soon.
Shiori Yomu chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I /really/ hope you make a sequel. I will be /so/ begging for it! DX
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
O_O
Vani is like Roxas and Ven?
OMG!
FINISH THIS THEN MAKE A SEQUAL!
PLEASE!
X-blade025 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Short but pretty good. So Vanitus has powers, interesting. Please update soon.
Shiori Yomu chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Whaaat? The epilogue already?
and just when I was enjoying the story! :/ it's fine, I guess.
So Roxas can read people's thoughts and Ventus can sense people's feelings? Ohhh, nice. :D
Roxas and Ventus are still cool!

Thanks for writin' this! Cool fic!
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Lulz
Roxy
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Wow, only 3 chapters left? I liked how it was Ven's POV in this chapter. Personally, I think Roxas's power is more useful than Ven's. Well, please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Wow this is really interesting. I find it funny when Roxas keeps dropping hints to Riku about murder:). Why does Riku want to murder Ven anyway? Anyway, please update soon.
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012